CHATER FORTY NINE

First Argument

- SKYLAR -

It's 3 weeks already after my encounter with dad and if you're asking me if he seriously cut me out in the family, yes would be the unfortunate answer and he even freeze my credit cards.

He was hella serious when he said that, so here I am, doesn't have a family and no money in my pocket but kaia ofcourse she insisted that she's going to help me in every way possible and she's my girlfriend afterall - that was her words not mine and for that I'm really thankful to her.

Anyway about Aidan, he's prognosis went well and already woken up. His ctt was already removed and now in his recovery state. The thing is he became so demanding, the day he sees light, meaning opened his eyes. I was the one he wanted to see, so his parents calls me and almost order me to go there and meet their son and I did it.

When I got there Aidan's face lighten up and a smile was never fading on his face. Even the media knew already about his state and from that day he's receiving tons of messages from people around the world.

There are also different articles about me saying Love conquers even an inevitable death and The heiress of princeton company admires by many who unconditionally loving the sole son of Greythorn company and blah blah blah.
Like what the heck where did it all came from?? and are they doesn't have their own lives to deal with??

But I don't have a choice. I need to be there for Aidan. He's still recovering and I don't want to cause anything that would lead him to feel pain, physical pain would be enough for him, maybe if things gone well I'll repeat to him what I've said before and make all things straight, for now he's still believing that we're still together although  the doctor proclaimed that he's not suffering from any types of amnesia leading to the fact that he's still in the stage of denial.

'' humpty could you please sit here beside me, you're too far away from me ''

'' Aidan we're just few steps away and I'm drinking my juice, just take your rest there okay ''  I sipped my drinks. I picked up my phone and saw 5 messages from kaia asking when I'm coming home.

Oh I didn't tell you yet, we moved out from keana's and now living at kaia's own house. After dad cut me out he didn't bother us anymore. It's also fortunate that our class has ended and on vacation before the start of college years, so yeah I'm having a good and happy cells with my love.

But life is really a roller coaster, when Aidan woke up my time for her got lesser and we just see each other maybe twice a week and for this week I still haven't gone home that's why she kept on texting me.

I typed my message saying I'm going home tonight and send it.

'' Aidan I'm going home tonight '' I'm not asking permission I'm telling it to him. He glanced at me and nod.

'' but in one condition ''

'' what? ''

'' kiss me ''

'' Aidan!!! ''

'' what? I'm your boyfriend, come on ''

'' fine then I'll leave ''

------------------------------------