CHAPTER SIXTY

Welcome Home Skylar

4 years after

- SKYLAR -

'' congratulations princess!!!!! '' my brothers cheered giving me the best brotherly hugs and kisses.

Today is my graduation day. Well yes after 4 years of uphill down journey in studying finally I'm done and finished it with the highest honor.

About my mom? she died 4 months after we got here. It was a day of such sadness and pain. For weeks dad mourned for her, he didn't sleep, he didn't eat nor did anything but locked himself in the room and sleep.

Lucas and Matty were always been there for the family, they were the one who became the pillar, the strength to move and carry on with our lives. I admit that what my dad felt was the same to what we all feels. She's our mom and we love her, but her words kept on running in my head helping me to go on.

this is inevitable, my time has come but you, all of you must go on with your lives. Don't be sad when I'm gone because if you do, I will be too. Be happy my children. I'll always be here for you remember that.

and I love you was her last word.

Thanks god in every passing day all of us slowly accepting the fact that she's really gone physically but her love for us remains in our heart and will stay there forever.

'' thank you my old brothers '' I replied chuckling putting conviction with the word old .

'' old huh?? '' Lucas told laughing hugging me so tight that I couldn't breath.

'' fine fine I take it back, you're not old don't kill me I just got my degree today '' I hardly replied due from his choking action.

He let go of me and matty replaced the torture from my behind as he starts to tickle me.

'' oh ha ha ha ha stooopppp!!!!! '' I almost cry from laughing but he didn't stop so I begged

'' stop now ple...ase ''.

'' don't messed up with us princess '' matty exclaimed grinning.

'' fine fine '' I laughed.

Then a moment later my daddy came in.

'' congrats to my most beautiful princess in and out '' he told from the door, his arms was already widely open for me to ran into him and so I did.

'' thank you dad ''

'' I told you we should have a big celebration.'' he's insisting that celebration thing again.

'' no dad it's fine. I don't want us to be late for the flight back home and besides we have to go first to mom's '' I mumbled against his chest.

'' ha ha someone's eager to go home and see someone '' he teased.

'' well for sure it's not Aidan! '' matty blurted out and he motioned zipping his mouth when I narrow eyed him.

My dad removed me from his embrace and picked up the car key deadpanning what matty had told.

'' let's go your mom is waiting ''