CHAPTER FIFTY

The Call

- SKYLAR -

I stayed home with kaia for two days now. I'd decided to take my off with Aidan and be with my girlfriend. I know that I need to compensate the time I've lost with him rather that to be with her.

I retreated down the stairs and saw her preparing breakfast. My lips automatically curled up just looking at her back, she really possessed a sexy back. I walked slowly towards her and hugged her from behind.

'' hmmm '' she mumbled.

'' hmmmm '' I copied her and sniffed her scent '' I love your smell baby '' and I kissed her nape before resting my chin on her shoulder.

She kissed my cheek as she tilted her head saying.

'' goodmorning ''

'' goodmorning too muff, what's for breakfast? '' she smirked evilly and turned her body so that we're facing.

'' you '' she teased and I smiled automatically, she really has this power to compell me even for just a simple smile.

'' such a teased hmmm '' I started to trail my fingers starting from her arm up to her face resting it onto her lips. She open her mouth and suck my index and middle fingers.

I watched her as she continue sucking and licking it like it was a kind of lollipop. Her eyes was fixed to mine and I bit my lower lip.

darn I'm getting hot.

'' k...kaia '' she grinned and lift me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and started kissing her.

She slowly walked and placed me on top of the dining table that was not far from the spot we were in like a second ago. She's standing in between my legs and her hands found it's haven in my thighs as I collared her pulling her more against mine.

She travelled her hands upward until it reaches the entrance of my short. I arched my back when I felt her lips down to my neck sucking and licking it and her finger no her fingers entering my womanhood, yes she just moved my undies to the side to devour my it.

And she plunged it in and deep, she started slow and was about to hasten the speed when the front door swung open.

'' BESTIE!!!!!! '' and we saw with our saucer sized eyes my 3 bestfriends, keana and anastasia walking in. When they saw us still in our mating position - the most awkaward position to get busted ever. their eyes widened like us.

'' OMG!!! We're very sorry guys '' and they all turned around.

Luckily kaia's reflexes was still doing great, before they caught us and see her fingers inside me she already pulled it out and was resting beside my thigh though we can both see my juices coating around it.

'' next time guys try to knock okay? '' I told trying not to sound so frustrated though I'm really are, kaia just laughed so I poke her and darted her my chinky glare.

'' it's safe now guys '' kaia told still laughing. My friends turned around and walked to us.

'' S did you put already your undies back? '' mel exclaimed laughing softly.

'' Mellisa!!!!!! '' I shouted as I feel my face flushing hot and we heard a smack, ofcourse hermonie does it to mel.

'' ouch!!! '' and tend to counter fight smacking hermonie's but was stopped by anastasia's arm.

'' owww protector huh '' said by keana implementing something and hermonie blushed.

'' are you two..... '' I trailed off gesturing my finger to the two and Anastasia nodded.

'' oh my god I didn't see it coming but congratulations!!! '' jana exclaimed hugging anastasia and hermonie.

'' well me either I didn't see it coming '' hermonie exclaimed earning a pinch from her girlfriend.

'' kidding!!! '' she followed up and kissed anastasia on the cheek.

'' well I don't want to ask how it happened because love moves in mysterious ways, welcome to the club! '' kaia said putting in her fingers inside her mouth sucking it.

She let me watched her knowing that was my juice coating in it, she's really tormenting me.

'' Pervert! '' I mouthed her but she just grinned and continue doing it.

My frustration ceased when my phone rang. I excused myself from the group and answered it.

When I came back I feel myself in the verge of tearing up. Kaia assisted me to seat and their attention was on me.

'' what happened? '' keana asked worriedly.

'' mom '' I mumbled and tears fall down continuously from my eyes turning it red already.

Kaia hold my hand giving me comfort to what matty told me.

'' what about your mom baby? '' I turned my face to her and mumbled '' Matty told me that she's very sick and I want to see her ''

'' then let's go and see her '' keana offered as if we can do that easily after everything I've done.

'' you know I can't kea, daddy cast me out already, he won't let me you know him he won't budge to let me in there. '' I sobbed.

'' let's make a way, trust me skylar okay? I'll make way for you to see aunt ''

I nodded and embraced myself to kaia's warmth.

All I want is to see mom I missed her so much.