CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

I make it up to you

Disclaimer : contains sexual thingy!

- KAIA -

'' Baby what are you doing? '' I asked skylar who is continuously kissing me on my neck while I'm still driving going home.

'' kissing my fiance, why you didn't like it? '' she answered pouting her lips resulting for my horny hormones jump in happiness. Just a little more push and I am thinking to stop the car and make love to her right here and right now.

'' O..ofcourse I do like it love but I'm still driving and I don't want us to get into accident '' I told and she get back into her seat frowning.

'' hmp! '' she groaned and crossing her arms infront.

I bite the inside of my cheeks preventing myself to smile big the way this angel who is sitting beside me was acting extremely amorous like me.

She became silent throughout the drive not fading the frown plastered all over her face. When I parked the car and got inside the house. In the very time I locked the door I grasped skylar's hand and spun her around to face me.

And without wasting any second I crushed her lips to mine. I kissed her hugrily that I almost bite her everytime I move. She smiled the way I pushed her onto the wall and harshly stripped off her clothings adding to the fire we're starting to build up.

She encircle her arms around my neck pulling me more closer to her. The sync of the kiss were mutual, we're like an angry starving lion that having his first meal after couple of years.

I slid my tongue inside her mouth and we battle for dominance - I won, though it was a good fight.

I moved down to her neck kissing and licking her sweet spots until I unclasped her brassiere baring her soft twin mounds. My eyes got fixed in it for a moment.

She touched my face and lifted my eyes to meet hers. Inside of that soulful eyes was love and lust for me.

oh god I think I'm gonna die the way she leered at me.

'' I want you. I was so dry in love for 4 years so fill me now baby '' she told in a raspy yet seductive voice.

I grinned evilly. I lifted her up and placed her on top of the table. I am standing in between her legs. Before kissing her I removed my own clothings as she helps me to unclasped my bra and my lingerie. So yes I was the first one to got entirely naked between the two of us.

Her eyes was super glued to my throbbing core down there and when she was about to touch it. I shoved away her hand stopping from doing it.

She looked at me again and pout her lips '' muff I want to touch you '' she sounds very desperate.

But I'm sorry I have my own plan. So with no other further adue I pushed her on the table, her back touching the flat surface. I pulled down her lingerie. She gasped aloud when I trailed my finger on her it just to feel her wetness - and she never fails to amaze me, she's so damn wet for me.

I hovered over her body, her legs still widely open and making sure that my thigh was touching her very core. I started to feast on her soft mounds, kissing, sucking, biting and licking it. I know that she's enjoying what I'm doing the way she responded and how loudly she moaned.