CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

The Slumber, truth or dare?

-KAIA -

After that night skylar  didn't answer my calls nor contact me. I send her million of messages saying how sorry I am and that I'm just kidding yet got no reply coming from her.

She didn't even go to school the next day. I asked jana where could she have gone to knowing that she's not the type of student that won't let a class to slip off even it's friday. She told me that sky and Lucas went to this secluded place to help people as part of their family's work and be back this evening for their slumber party.

With a fast heartbeat I am now infront of their gate waiting for someone to grant my entry. Luckily, Hermonie had arrived for their activity tonight and become my means to get in.

'' hey Adrienne nice to see you here? '' she told feeling skeptic.

'' oh yes I'm sorry I know you didn't expect me to be present but I just need to talk to skylar ''  I answered nervously not sure what I have to say.

'' it must be important that you can't wait til morning right? ''

'' yes something like that ''

'' okay come on, let's go inside ''

Hermonie and myself gets inside, we greeted the guards and the house helpers including Ana the one that Skylar was talking about.

Skylar's mansion was huge that you can get lost if you try to roam around the entire house alone. She's really the heiress of such a wealthy family, the favorite and the perfect daughter.

Looking around I saw that they have 3 big size family pictures that were neatly attached on the wall. 3 men standing at the back and the two ladies sitting infront. Ofcourse the other lady was her mom who looks exactly like her and the three men was Lucas, Matty and her dad. I easily recognized them 'cause I already saw them the day we went back from our school activity excluding her dad who looks like more of Lucas.

I was busy peering when hermonie speaks gaining my attention.

'' does your house is big like this?? ''

'' not really to the fact that I'm leaving alone ''

'' you are alone? ''

'' yes, I have a sister but she's in abroad ''

'' how about your parents? ''

'' they died when I was still a kid ''

'' ohh I'm sorry for that ''

'' it's okay it was a long time ago, so where are we head up to? ''

'' at skylar's room, they're waiting for me already ''

I nodded.

'' which do you prefer stairs or elevator?? ''

'' ahm stairs ''

'' surething we'll get the elevator '' she chuckled.

'' ha ha, thanks for asking me by the way ''

'' no worries ''  and we both laughed with the silliness.

( Ding - door open )

When we got out from the elevator hermonie yelled out saying hi earning the attention of everyone.

Sitting on the floor were Jana, Mel, Kelly and Sara wearing their girly pajamas and on the bed was the person I am about to see wearing white shirt and shorts. She's talking with someone infront of her laptop.