CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Men in Black

- MEL -

'' hey have you seen S? '' I worriedly asked jana who are sitting on the bench browsing her phone.

'' No and I am worried like you as well, she didn't attend the class for 3 days now, do you think her family knew it already? '' she told nervously as I sat beside her.

'' I hope not, we all know what will going to happen to her if uncle learned about all this ''

'' Mel I tried to contact her but it seems like her phone gone turned off ''

'' I know because I tried too. I'm just hoping that she's safe ''

'' oh oh ''

'' what??? '' jana asked confused, she followed the direction of my eyes and she got the same reaction like mine.

At the gate there were 3 black cars that parked. The guy infront got outside and walked fast paced to open the backseat door and there we saw Skylar going out.

She's wearing a sunglasses and looks like she's in big trouble wearing that kind of look on her face. She was about to walk inside the gate but someone called her again to get inside the car. Then after a moment she walked out and continue to walk leaving her two guards behind.

I follow my eyes to where she was heading and noticed that the other students are also looking at her.

'' I think something's up '' I said to jana

'' I've got the vibe too '' she answered with a shaky voice.

- HERMONIE -

I am walking alone the hallway searching for Jana and Mel to ask about Skylar who has been absent for 3 days now and I am feeling so worried about her.

I know that I became rude and mean to her but I still love her and I do care for her. I've got my own reason why I did what I did.

'' hey have you seen earlier, Skylar is back and she got body guards, do you think her family received a death threat?? '' I've heard from another student as I walked past them.

Skylar is here and with bodyguards?

I continue to slowly walked forward with my head down and my books infront of me. I eavesdropped other students who are also talking about Skylar with Men in black as they described the bodyguards.

so it's true she's here. I need to find Mel and Jana.

There are still 30 mins left before our class will start so I ran fast looking for my two other bestfriends and....

thud!

I bumped with Skylar.

She looked at me. I mean I know she's looking at me even she's wearing a black sunglasses while the men in black picked up my books that dropped on the solid floor.

'' thank you '' I told to one of them as they gave it to me.

I looked back to skylar who are like a statue standing infront of me. I was about to say a word but one of the men in black stepped one forward and say something to her.