CHAPTER THIRTY

Possessive Aidan

- SKYLAR -

'' Goodmorning Skylar '' another student greeted me.

'' goodmorning '' I smiled.

After I got outside my car, every single individual inside the campus was throwing me their goodmorning greetings. It's not new to me but I can sense that today there is something up and it giving me goosebumps.

Trying to washed away my thoughts I continue to walk along the hallway, as I've reached the center part, petals of roses showered upon me like in a romantic movie scene. There was a moment of silent with excitement in the area and all including me got stunned.

There are girls who are jumping with joyous faces and chattering that god only knows what that is, then I looked up and realized that it's Jonathan and Miguel who is doing it, Aidan's bestfriends.

They smile and point their fingers towards Aidan who are now standing infront of me with boquet of roses.

'' what are you doing? '' I murmured at him ignoring the comments of other students surrounding us.

'' I'm just doing my job as your boyfriend ''  he told smiling giving me the flowers.

'' Aidan did you forget last night? ''

'' No, but I told you that was a non sense talk '' he whispered.

'' Aida ----- '' 

'' bestie!! '' hermonie called cutting me off for what I'm going to say.

'' wow what a nice morning for you S, Aidan you don't have to do this she's only yours ''  jana added linking our arms as mel did the same to the other side.

Aidan who is wearing a smug face kissed me on the lips. I want to tilt my head to the side to avoid it from happening but almost the entire student body are witnessing us, so I didn't have a choice but to accept it unwillingly.

'' so cheesy '' hermonie exclaimed clasping both hands infront.

I feel my body gets numb, the way Aidan looked and kissed me today, there's something in there, in him - like I'm his possession.

And after that scene he did a lot more of eye catching plays, like after his class he directly goes to mine, stand at the door waiting for our class to end and accompany me to the next one, at the canteen he's also present which is so unusual 'cause he seldom go there unless I tell him so. And even my bag and books, he knows that I didn't want him to carry it out for me but today he insisted so much, until the day comes to the end Aidan is still being so extra sweet than even my bestfriends noticed that something had changed.

'' S what's going on with Aidan? why he's acting too much today? '' Mel asked earnestly as we take our way out from the school.

'' I don't have any idea  '' I lied.

'' maybe he just wanted it to be done that way, you know showing his love and affection for our bestfriend here to the world '' jana exclaimed pointing her finger to me.

'' whatever he wants to do that's fine he's your boyfriend anyway '' hermonie told me who is now checking her vibrating phone.