CHAPTER TEN

I am Sorry

It's been 2 weeks 5 days 12 hours 10 mins and 24 seconds since we had talked (yeah I'm good in numbers). Everyday was like, you know the feeling you are attending a funeral?? well like that. fuck!

gosh did I just said that??? grrr and now I'm having a foul mouth.

My physical physique attends school and do the talking with my friends and Aidan but my mind always floating up to the planet venus where I and Kaia kinda meet.

shit! I'm really going crazy

yes you are how can you go to planet venus if you doesn't own a rocket ship? ha ha

back off you pissing little mouse.

then come to your senses litte cat! you did that to yourself.

I know so stop on repeating it again and again!!!!!

someone's angry! ha ha

I'm gonna kill you for real

go on kill your stupid self ' oopps! I stand corrected...you're dead actually.

shut up!

you killed yourself when you pushed away kaia the one you truly love.

I'm not inlove with her!!

okay as you say so goodluck with your suffering I mean our suffering.

'' Gosh! I'm really ------- '' then I was cut off

'' you really what bestie!!! '' Hermonie shouted at my ear enough for me to abruptly get up from my seat causing the juice I'm drinking to spill out on my skirt.

'' oh my god Hermonie, stop doing that look what you've done '' I told her feeling annoyed while wiping it dry with tissue.

'' I'm sorry Sky I didn't mean to '' she spoke feeling sorry while helping me from the mess she had committed.

'' I'm going to the bathroom instead, stop now ''

I picked up my bag and left my bestfriend with a worried face when I declined the help she's offering.

I open the faucet without doing anything and let the water run. I feel sorry for Hermonie for what I've done. I shouldn't have spoke to her like that, she's my bestfriend who always there for me. I didn't know what came up to my mind a while ago.

I sighed.

'' oh what a sigh cousin '' Keana told me appearing herself from one of the cubicles. I glanced at her and started to wash away the stains on my skirt totally ignoring her.

'' someone's not in the mood? Wow that's new my so so good and the perfect cousin of mine is not in the mood '' she told while playing my loosened hair with her finger.

'' what do you want? ''

'' nothing cousin. I just feel privilege to bumped you in here '' she smirked