CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Slap strike three!

- JANA -

'' why did you slapped her hermonie, you shouldnt've done that to our bestfriend '' I told hermonie after my last teardrop falls.

'' she deserved it jana '' she replied crying.

She didn't cry while skylar was here with us, but knowing her I know she's the one who's hurting the most 'cause if there's someone who will fight to death for skylar it will be hermonie, that's why it's a puzzle to me why she had to slap skylar eventhough it's against her will.

'' guys I know we all been hurt to what skylar did, but she's hurting too. I know she didn't mean it. We all know her, she's always been so good to us, let's talk to her again please? '' mel told sniffing to her nose.

'' guys for now let's take a break. Skylar chose to exclude us with this mess so let's act like it. '' hermonie firmly told.

'' what? what if her family find out about this, she'll be in big trouble and she need a friend, and that's us '' mel added

'' she has adrienne ''

'' are you fucking serious hermonie? ''

'' yes I am mel so shut up! '' and she stormed out of the house.

'' oh shit! '' I told face palming.

'' this is a big mess, I can't do this anymore jana '' mel told slouching on the couch shutting her eyes closed.

- SKYLAR -

After I went out from the house. I turned on my phone again and there, all the text messages and missed calls ding successively.

I looked at it and my heart starts to beat anxious when I saw my dad calling me.

S - hello dad?

D - where are you?

S - dad------

D - GO HOME NOW! 

then he hung up.

'' shit! '' I mumbled and start to drive home.

I called kaia and told her that I need to go home. I know she's worrying the way her voice sounds like, she asked me if something is wrong but I just told her that I'll find any possible ways to be okay.

vague answer.

---------------------------------------------

'' dad ''  I called after I closed his office door.

He was standing near his table, his back facing me.

'' dad '' I called again.

He turned to me and threw an envelope on top of the table.

'' what's that dad? '' I asked nervously

'' see it for yourself '' he plainly answered.

My dad is acting real strange today, he's not like this to me, with a hammering chest I slowly walked towards the envelope and carefully grabbed it.