CHAPTER FOUR

Me as a Princess

The Next Day

'' Goodmorning Bestie '' my bestfriend murmured to my ear from behind when she caught me drowning to my thoughts, again!

She took the seat beside me and stare at me.

'' spill it out '' she exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow having no idea what she's talking about.

'' what have you forget about yesterday Sky, what happened to France? '' she motion her hand in between us.

'' oh yeah ''  I took a moment then..

'' ahm ahm ''  I can't be able to start, help me but she's my bestfriend and I know that there's no harm on telling her.

'' Sky I'm waiting and we don't have much time for you to just sit there and be mute, our class will start soon ''

I sighed

'' back in France... I..... I met someone '' I paused, looking at my bestfriend's reaction I know she's waiting for me to continue but it's taking me quite a while making her patience to exhaust.

'' and...??? you did? did you do it???...'' she try to help me patching the sentence but instead of helping me she's making me more confused.

'' what, we did what? ''

'' you know the kind of thing a boy and a girl do! '' she said eagerly making me understand

'' talk???'' I continue feeling so dumb.

'' god Sky not that kind of thing you know that thing so you did that just to experience??? '' her eyes gets wider.

'' that thing?? ''

I try to think harder and when it sank in to me my heart skipped a beat.

'' NO!!!!!!! for heavensake hermonie I didn't do that! '' I exclaimed making myself to stand and my hands on my hips.

Hermonie sighed in relief holding her chest with her hand.

'' oh thanks god. I thought you did, so you are still my innocent bestfriend after all '' she said happily.

'' but what happened? '' she pry motioning me to sit.

'' I met this one and became my tourist guide, we had fun, did simple things and sh-- HE let me to feel that I'm just the simple me'' I paused.

'' then.......''

'' then after that day there were times I'm dreaming about that person for 4 consecutive nights and I.........''

'' you what??? '' she leaned more to me making me feel nervous.

I missed her and I wanted to be with her again -  but I couldn' t tell it to my bestfriend.

'' nothing maybe I just want to feel that same feeling again '' I said weakly staring on my fingers down my lap.

'' Oh my god you make me nervous sky ''