CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Let's be Selfish

Disclaimer: Contains mature content, so read at your own risk!

- KAIA -

When I saw Aidan on top forcing himself to her. A jolt of anger and jealousy prevailed in me.

My heart beats so fast like a drum that you could be able to hear it with just your bare ears and my fist clenched as my frustration plus other undistinguished emotions goes up in my head.

I saw my girlfriend looking at me with a sad and worried eyes. I want to go to her and hugged her and punch that asshole on his face, but my rational thinking surfaced in me so I chose to turn my back away, hating myself from doing it.

I can't make a scene here. I can't let everybody knows the truth about us and drag Skylar to another malicious scandal eventually.

'' Kaia! ''  I heard her called, but my will was enough for me to ignore her and continue to move my feet away from them.

I drove fast and now I'm here at my house drinking a cold water to subsides my anger even for just an ounce of it.

'' Kaia?? '' 

'' Kaia!! ''

I heard my girlfriend calling me, her voice come nearer and nearer and there she is panting from running. She's standing at the kitchen's entrance with her hands holding the door side frame.

'' what are you doing here? '' I asked shock as I settle down the glass of water on top of the kitchen island.

'' how could you leave me just like that?? '' she said sobbing as she sprinted towards my direction and hugged me so tight. I encircle my  arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

'' why are you here? '' I asked again, she hovered herself up and told

'' because you're mad and you left me there, how am I supposed to do with all of them and me alone? that's why I chased after you '' she sobbed.

I wiped her face dry and spoke '' I'm not mad at you. If I just didn't think about dragging you to another scandal I should've punch that asshole in that moment but I couldn't do more, your bestfriends were there, his family and friends. I just don't want you to get in another trouble so I left ''

'' I hate you. I really think you're mad at me, and I can't bear it. I don't want you to be mad. I love you kaia so much '' she told crying so hard, already washing off her mascarra and make up on her pretty face.

'' sshhh! I'm not and that's not going to happen, yes I was jealous and so angry towards that jerk but I didn't let it  to overcome the better of me. I'm always thinking about your situation, our situation '' 

she shook her head  and connects our foreheads.

'' we're always thinking about the others ''  she told cupping my face and I did the same.

'' can we think about us even for tonight? '' she huskily added.

My forehead creased yet our faces moves closer to each other until we're almost kissing.