CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

The Most Hurtful Goodbyes

- KAIA -

Three Days Later..

'' Adrienne wake up! '' 

am I dreaming? or there's an earthquake happening? but why there's a voice calling me?

'' Kaia ''

oh now I'm sure someone is here with me, but wait kaia????  Skylar??? Scone?? she's here??

I jolted myself up from the bed and opened my eyes real big searching for her physique. My eagerness grew. I ran fast towards the door the time my feet touched the carpeted floor but it swung widely open before I touches the knob causing me to stumble on the floor so hard.

'' oh my god are you okay kaia??? '' someone told.

I hold my head and back ensuring that it was still intact and connected to my body.

'' d...denise??? '' I confusedly told simultaneously fast blinking and rubbing my eyes.

'' hi little sister, miss me? '' she extends her hand and help me to stand.

'' what are you doing here and when did you came back? '' I asked stretching my back and rubbing my head.

Denise walked around and stroke my painful area.

'' thank you '' I mumbled going back to bed.

'' hey!!! hey hey!!! stop locking your self up here '' she grabbed me and pushed into the couch.

I groaned '' what?? you're annoying '' and I threw her the pillow I am hugging.

'' it's better to be annoying rather than to be a stinky loser like you ''

My eyes narrowed and my hands clenched.

'' kaia I'm sorry, it's just I don't want you to be like this '' she came nearer and sat beside me eventually.

She put around her arms around my stiffined shoulders and pulled me to her body. I didn't like denise to be like this. I don't want her also to see me in this state but I don't have anyone to turn to. I don't have anybody anymore but her.

I accepted her comfort and encircle my arms around her waist.

'' how did you know? '' I asked almost whispering.

'' I felt it kaia. I'm your only family left and the way you sound the last time we talked I confirmed that you're in a mess '' she continue stroking my back.

she sighed and let the silence to overcome us for a moment.

'' who is the lucky girl? ''

'' was '' I groaned.

'' okay, where is she? ''

'' gone ''

'' kaia I know that you don't want to talk about it, but remember that I'm always here for you. I'm your sister whatever it is you can tell me ''