CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

Road to Forever ( Muff ❤ Scone )

- KAIA -

'' oh god this is it denise '' I told highly strung. I am pacing back and forth inside the room just waiting for the right time for me and skylar's new beginning.

'' Hey hey hey kaia relax, deep breathe come on '' she advised holding my shoulders.

'' inhale exhale '' we kept on repeating it until my eyes get watered.

'' oh shit we're not yet starting and there are already tears in your eyes? '' my sister exclaimed horribly wiping it dry.

'' I'm just so happy and excited and nervous. You know how I dream this for so long, to be with her with the only girl I am loving the entire time '' I sobbed and she enclosed me into her arms.

She stroke my back giving me the best sisterly comfort.

'' I know the feeling trust me yet congratulations to you after so many freaking years finally this day, you'll start your new life with her '' she mumbled kissing me on the cheek.

I sniffed and dry up my wet face.

'' I shouldn't have crying now, this is our day and we should be happy right? so no more tears allowed ''

'' yes so wear your sweetest smile little sis '' she grinned touching my chin.

'' thank you denise '' I hugged her once more until a knock was made at the door.

'' Adrienne it's time '' hermonie told happily after opening the door. She looks amazing on her white beautiful dress.

I nodded and took one deep sighed.

'' don't be nervous you are gorgeous ''

'' thank you hermonie '' I smiled at her and we strode towards the beach.

Skylar and I had decided to have a beach wedding where we can wear whatever we want, we care less about the dress as long as we're together that's the most important thing and this very moment itself.

All are friends are here, even Aidan and his family came to celebrate with us.

Her family? ofcourse they are present and glad to tell you her dad already accepted us. He told that as long that we really love each other, there's no problem for him. His daughter's happiness was his top priority.

As I walked towards the end of the aisle to wait for her my knees started to tremble and my eyes started to water.

kaia what happened to no more tears allowed?

Mel saw me and yelled out '' it's too early to cry Adrienne '' yet she's also bawling hard as if she was the mother of the bride to be.

'' looks who's talking, stop yourself from what your doing too '' I exclaimed wiping my tears.

'' no...no I...I'm not cr...ying '' she sobbed and her boyfriend Matty chuckled pulling her against his body.

I gave all of these people the look of saying thank you for everything they've done for us and I know they got the message as they nod at me and mouthed me congratulations.