CHAPTER FIVE

A Day with Her

- KAIA -

It was just another typical day for me as the famous ADRIENNE, going here and there for the projects or making an album.

And today will be my last day here in France just another photoshoot then I'm good, the thing is my car was broken down and I need to take a cab going to my workplace and I am running late.

I couldn't take another more minute waiting here at this hour, luckily a cab got stopped infront of me. When I opened the backseat door a young woman about my age said something to me.

I looked at her and was captivated by her beauty. Long brown hair, white skin, pink lips, straight nose and soulful brown eyes like mine.

I asked her if she  could lend me the cab 'cause I'm running late but she told me that she's going somewhere straight and so am I. I asked her a favor to let me ride with her and she granted it.

On the way I noticed that she's staring at me, when I asked her if I had dirt on my face, she looked away and say sorry. She bit her lower lip and started to bounce her knee. I think she is being nervous.

Then suddenly my phone rang and my manager told me that the photoshoot was cancelled, for some reason I felt happy and so glad that it happened so meaning I can be with this girl who makes my heart skip a beat that never happen for so long now. I offer her my company that she gladly accepted, well not so gladly but she did - that's the important thing.

We went to the eiffel tower, took pictures and roam around...we even went to other well known spots there that in reality I've been there for countless times and tired of going back, but with her I find it interesting like it was my first time again.

I've thought also to buy her something special to eat but there was nothing available, so I ended up buying a simple vanilla ice cream that she appreciated bigtime and cheered her up with though I left her all alone for few minutes.

She looks very cute and really a beauty from heaven, a little shy and innocent in many ways. Just looking at her makes me remember someone from the past.

After we finished I asked her where she wants to go and of all the places she chose going to the mall. I just couldn't make myself to say No to her so it's another go for me.

We played in the arcade and  tried so many games but my favorite was the punch thing that we've lost. She told me also to stop pouting my lips because it makes me sexy. I know she told that just to herself but she said it loudly enough for me to hear causing her face to blush.

I played it cool and let her think that I was like it's nothing to me eventhough my heart was beating fast like it was electrified. I never felt this kind of emotion towards someone - well I think just for my first love when I was a little. Then after that I never did even the slightest. We also watched movie though I'm not a real fan I did it just to be with her for another 2 more hours.

When the time comes to go partways. I asked her school then we exchanged names 

Skylar Aevery what a beautiful name that really suits her, but all was just a day with her.

I never tried to ask for her mobile number, afraid that I might scare her for being kind of lunatic - you know we just had a day so why I would ask for it right, so I made up my mind to forget the day with her.

One day my manager knocked at my door asking me a favor, she told me if I could be a part of her developing project about a celebrity being an ordinary student and doing the ordinary works.

Me being me  don't want to be part of it but when I heard the word student I asked her if I can choose the school and she said yes so without hesitation I accepted it.

I enrolled to where she is studying, we told to the owner of the school about what we're doing and she  told us that it's totally fine as long no one will get hurt or be involved on any issues.

The first day got started and I saw her, though she was not paying attention my stomach started to feel anxious. Miss Rose introduced me and called her attention afterwards - was she day dreaming? she apologized making her  attention to focus on me.

When she recognized me a shock was plastered all over her face, but eventhough I wanted to hug her I couldn't do that, why? because first - we just had a moment for one day, second we're not really friends and third I was feeling too shy to do that making me to doubt myself if that's the real me and fourth we're at school and lastly why adrienne will hug her, that name is a bit heartless to anybody, that's her well known character.

And for the big surprise the heaven granted me another wish, she became my study buddy and my own tourist guide for the day. I know what I'm doing was a risk 'cause there are paparazzi everywhere plus the other students that tailing me but if this only means that I could see her more often then so be it.

But the hurtful truth after I found out the longing and hidden treasure inside of me and starting to feel something again she has already Aidan - as her boyfriend.

And knowing that feels like having a knife pierced deeply in my chest causing me to feel of so much pain that couldn't be easily removed by anybody but her.