CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

The Confrontation!

Not proofread!

- SKYLAR -

I am now driving going to the house of Jana after I received a message from her. I told kaia about this and she insisted to go with me but it's me who declined the offer. I need to face them, I need to talk to my bestfriends alone.

I parked my car and go inside the house. I swung the main door open and there I saw the three sitting on the couch waiting for me.

'' hey '' I greeted after closing the door. Jana and mel waved at me but hermonie just threw  her angry aura.

oh oh here we go!

'' please god help me to make this through ''  I whispered to myself.

'' sky please take your seat first '' jana told and I nod at her.

My heart was thumping like a drum with this awkward silence we're having now. No one was saying anything and they just staring at me making me more anxious.

fuck!

'' ahem '' I cleared my throat.

'' okay, I think everytime I've got to see you I always start by saying I'm sorry '' I paused looking at their reactions.

I sighed, when there's no one attempt to just tell me something or anything, so I continued.

'' I......I know you've seen what happened last night between me and Aidan ''

'' that you broke up? yes! '' mel told.

I nodded.

'' I know you really like him for me but please try to understand. I fell out of love for him. I don't love Aidan anymore and I don't want to force myself to give us another chance when there's no chance left. I am loving someone else ''

'' Adrienne!!! '' hermonie spat earning everybody's attention.

'' what? how come her name was involve here? '' jana asked so confused facing hermonie who are still throwing me her tiger look.

'' what are you trying to say hermonie? '' mel follow through.

'' why don't you ask Skylar? '' she paused standing on her feet

'' you '' pointing at me '' answer them or do you want me to tell them the truth ''

My heart sank and I could feel that I am starting to hyperventilate, but I get my remaining courage inside of me to answer hermonie.

'' you knew? '' I directed my question to hermonie.

'' yes I saw you kissing her '' she exclaimed full of disgust.

'' WHAT??? '' mel and jana yelled in unison as they stand on their feet totally in shock.

'' wait wait please help us, what's going on here? '' jana asked plopping herself back on the couch, her head in between her hands.