CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

The Plan

- KAIA -

After 30mins I asked permission to Miss. Mercado to go to the bathroon telling her that I am having an upset stomach today and she automatically granted my favor.

I am now standing infront of the bathroom door filled with nervousness and anxiety and longing, mixed feelings again.

'' this will be the our first meeting after three long years, I mean days and I am feeling so so..... I'm freaking out '' I mumbled to myself.

With my now cold and trembling hands I slowly open the door and noticed that skylar was not here yet, so I took the opportunity to think. I am pacing back and forth when suddenly the door clicked open and someone locked it.

I turned around and saw skylar already running towards my direction. She abruptly clung herself to me and I did the same. We huggged each other so tight.

'' I missed you so much!!! '' she murmured against my neck.

'' I missed you too love '' I told her cupping her cheeks.

I leaned forward and kissed her longingly. Her lips moves with mine as our tongue battle with each other, pinning her to the bathroom wall.

'' I love you sky '' I said while kissing.

My kiss went down to her neck and leave wet kisses there but she cupped my cheeks again and forced me to look into her eyes.

'' I love you too baby '' she told and bring our lips together and stop.

'' Though I want to make love with you this very time, you know  that we can't right? ''

I gulped and nodded.

'' I know, and baby are you okay huh? '' I asked worriedly while doing an inspection.

'' I am now  because I already saw you '' she smiled and kissed the tip of my nose going down to my lips.

'' but wait love where's the men in black? ''

'' huh? '' she looks confused.

'' your bodyguards, all the students here called them men in black '' I explained and she softly laughed.

'' oh them? well Matty took care of them. I asked him a favor to give us time to see each other, so he asked the two to have a serious conversation with him ''

'' Matteo is here? ''

'' yes love '' she holds my hands.

'' and he knows? '' she nodded.

'' don't worry Lucas and Matty are my allies '' she laughed '' they don't care if I'm  having a relationship with you ''

'' really? well that's good to hear atleast my mind can be at peace everytime you're home '' I smiled at her intertwinning our fingers.

'' love you need to go back, the men in black might be here in any minute '' she told laughing again with the silliness of the term.