CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Sick Cousin

- SKYLAR -

'' Bestie!!!!!!! '' a loud voice of hermonie unwillingly tilt my head at her direction, my morning was not that good I am having my period resulting me to feel so off today.

She ceased infront of me as I send her a what look not verbalizing a thing.

'' oh period? '' she told and I just nodded.

'' that sucks, here we go again I hope you can stop yourself from turning ----- you know '' she chuckled as we walked towards the hallway.

she's talking about me being so moody, who doesn't right, girls pretty much aware of this for sure.

When we both reached our lockers. I instantly pulled out the needed books for my class and locked it when another two different voices echoed at the hallway calling out my name.

'' Skylar! ''

'' wow I think my name is in demand today '' I mumbled to myself letting out a sigh.

When I turned around I saw Sarah and Kelly approaching me.

'' hi skylar goodmorning '' the two greeted in unison trying to hide their shyness.

'' ohhh hi nice to see you both, how you two doing??? '' I asked clasping my books infront feeling so guilty for being a little bit rude a second ago.

'' we're doing good, thanks for asking '' kelly replied

'' that's great! anyway I wan't you to meet my bestfriend Hermonie '' I introduced yanking my bestfriend beside me earning a soft growl from her.

'' hi '' hermonie told shortly

'' hello we know you as well as Jana and Mel '' Sara answered smiling radiantly to hermonie

'' Everyone knows your group even before Adrienne came, you are well known '' Kelly added making me and hermonie feel a bit awkward 'cause we don't know what other students were talking about us.

'' I see so what are they saying about us, something bad?? '' hermonie pries sounding innocent.

Kelly and Sara shook their heads and say

'' No actually it's the contrary, your group is really cool. With bunch of beauties and brains, talents and power! '' Sarah orated making me blush on how she is so straightforward.

'' Wow I think you two are going to be my bestfriends as well!!! '' hermonie exclaimed hugging the two freshmen gals.

'' that's enough hermonie you're choking the girls '' another voice came out revealing themselves - Jana and Mel

And with the presence of all of my bestfriends and me. Sara and Kelly somewhat feels uncomfortable as they both tightly hugged the books they're carrying infront.

Jana who are standing in between the two put her arms on their shoulders giving them her sweetest smile.

'' don't worry we don't bite '' mel told genuinely smiling as she bent down a little to take a better look of their faces.