chapter one

"A trip to America! That's so awesome!" A feminine voice, belonging to Mina Ashido, shouted. She quickly stood from her chair, knocking the poor piece of wood to the dirty floor.

"That does sound quite exciting kero, but what is the reason?" Tsuyu Asui asked while tilting her head to the side. This was obviously not just a vacation. What did their training have to do with America?

"Are those other damn extras coming fucking with us?" Growled Katsuki Bakugo. A red head with spiked hair looked at him confused for a moment. Suddenly, the red head's face light up as he came to a realization.

"Are you talking about class 1-B?" Eijiro Kirishima, the red head, asked his angry friend. Bakugo just grunted in approval, then looked back up to the front of the class.

"They're coming, but they have different schedules. You probably won't see them at all..." said a sleepy voice. Everyone's eyes looled to the front of the room to see a... caterpillar?

Oh no, it's just there lazy teacher Shota Aizawa. As he unzipped his sleeping bag to show his face, he also revealed his red eyes with bags around them. "Where are my eyedrops..." Aizawa murmurs quietly right after.

"REALLY! Well fuck them!" Bakugo shouted, his rage seeming to shake they whole classroom. To him, those bastards didn't even deserve to go to this school.

His fellow classmate, Izuku Midoriya, went over to try and calm him down, "Kacchan, there is nothing to be mad over! All of the hero class is going to America, that includes 1-B!"

"Shut up Deku!"

"But-"

"Bakugo, he's right. There's no need to tear up the school" Kirishima said while patting his back. Bakugo moved away from his friend's hand and promptly sit down to pout.

"All of those hot American girls! I can't wait to-" a certain purple haired classmate spoke.

"Don't even think about it, Mineta" Said Aizawa, slightly glaring at him. A full glare is a little to much work.

"As great as this sounds as a vacation, we are going to train in America I presume?" Tenya Iida said. Sure, he loves himself a good vacation, but could anyone in this room afford one?

"Yes, you will train. You'll all be staying at Hero Academy, a prestigious school located on the outskirts of New York City. You'll be staying in their dorms while attending class with some of their top students" Aizawa said while closing his eyes. "We are leaving in a week..."
---------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, did you hear me? They're coming in a week" A soft voice said.

"Yeah, I heard you Via. I'm just not sure if I care yet" you said while tracing your fingers along the stones in the grass.

Via huffed in displeasure, "The principal wants you to give them a tour when they come."

"I'm not doing that,"

"Yes, you are,"

"How about no?"

"But, you are coming,"

"................"

"................"

".......what if I'm saving somebody from a fire?"

"Well then, you drop that person's ass to the ground after you save them and rush over here."

"Wow, you're so empathetic."

"I know."

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)