chapter twenty six

"How can you scold me for getting into fights, when you get into them too?" You asked Via, referring to your first encounter with the U.A. students.

"I know, I know. I'm a hy-" Via starts.

"A hypocrite! Hell yeah you are," You said. Students walking past you guys in the hallways could see the smoke coming out of your ears. "And you're 'fight' was way worse! With your sister, really?" You said with another huff.

Via stayed silent, tears welling up in her eyes. Did her sister really hate her that much? She didn't even know how Ivy felt until today, when she exploded on her. Y/n felt the sadness radiate off of Via and instantly let go of her angry experience. "What's wrong, V?" you said, calling Via her childhood nickname.

"Ivy said that she absolutely loathes and resents me. I knew she had trouble with our parents but she would always still talk to me until recently. I didn't know she hated me that much, and was she holding it all inside when we talked? I really don't know..." Via said in a whisper. A few tears rolled down her cheek. You wrapped your arm around Via's shoulders and continued to walk.

"I'm almost 100% confident that Ivy does not hate you. I think she'll going through at hard time and you're guy's confrontation made her explode," You replied. You guys were almost at the front of the classroom, were you knew you couldn't talk about the subject anymore. You stopped walking for a second so Via could follow.

"Hey, I know you're supposed to help me with the training for the U.A. kids today, but why don't you just go off with Taylor? I know she calms you down," You said with a smirk. Via blushed and looked away and just nodded her head. You laughed and you both walked inside the classroom.
"Hey guys, ready for some last minute training? You'll be excuse from regular classes today,"

"Hell yeah we are!" Kaminari said while pumping his fist. Every other U.A. student agreed and looked for you for directions.

"First, we'll do a last minute review in the library for the written test, then we'll go through some actually saving techniques in the arena. After that, you guys can spar for a bit," You said and motioned for them to follow you.

"Hey, y/n? What riled you up early? You kinda dashed at the room without an explanation," Uraraka asked you, while sheepishly rubbing her head. Asui tuned in to the conversation, wondering why Y/n dashed out as well.

You looked at the both of them while you walked by their sides in the hallway, "Oh, it's nothing really, to worry about. It's just the man and woman duo Asui was talking about are not supposed to be on campus," you looked forward again, '...especially not on a day like this. I have enough stuff on my plate. Why the hell did he have to come today and get Via all riled up?' You thought.

Once you finish you thought, you looked up and found yourself in front of the library. You held the door open for everyone and announced: "Alright guys, I hope you're ready for your last minute hell training!"

(sorry i've been out kinda long. i tweaked the plot a bit to make it more y/n with U.A.)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)