chapter thirty one

*chapter 31, 32, 33, 34, and 35 are all going to be battle scenes. So if you hate that stuff, tune back in when I post chapter 36*

Midoriya was screwed, out of all the U.A. students there, he had to go first? It was like Y/n knew that his strategy was to watch and learn about her. He clenched his fist while looking at the ground. He couldn't even eat on his hour break, the thought of going up against someone with no info or anything to help you made Midoriya sick to his stomach.

"Midoriya, are you ready?" He heard a voice call out to him. He snapped out of his trance and quickly glanced around. Nia was standing beside him with a smile on his face, "It's time to go, do you have everything you need?"

He stood up and looked down at his fist. 'Time to face her,' he thought. He nodded at Nia, and proceeded to follow her to the arena.

"Good luck, Deku!" Uraraka said raising her hand and waving. Midoriya looked back and smiled since he saw most of the class wishing him luck. Now he definitely has to try his best.

He followed Nia down a decently dark hallway that lead to a medium sized door. "We know your passionate, Midoriya" Nia said, interrupting the slience. Midoriya looked to her, waiting for her to continue, "but please don't hurt yourself trying to push too hard. We know how destructive your quirk can be, but we don't have any person like recovery girl to help. So if you hurt yourself, you're basically on your own,"

"Alright, I'll try my best," Midoriya said, hearing Nia out. If he hurt himself, he probably be out for months.

"Anyways..." Nia said while stopping. They were just about out the door, and with a flick of her wrist, a gush of wind opened up the doors, "Good luck, Midoriya." And with that, Nia turned around and walked back down the hallway.

Through the door was a whole arena full of people from Hero Academy. In the middle was just a large square marble slate. Waiting for him was Y/n, in her black and red hero suit, with your hands behind your back. Midoriya figured that the slate was were you were going to fight, since it was exactly like the sports festival. Once he stepped through the doors, the crowd cheer and became louder with each step he took towards the platform.

"As soon as you step on the platform the fight starts," You called out to him. With this, Midoriya stopped at the edge of the platform, looking at you in the eyes. He didn't have a game plan, so he decided to take the same approach to the fight like he did with Uraraka to their hand to hand combat class. Except, he's modifying it to accommodate an opponent that knows how to fight.

"Full Cowling - Shoot Style!" Midoriya says and takes a quick step on the platform and towards you. You only grin wide and quickly side step. Midoriya may be fast but you calculated and could basically visualize every move Midoriya made before he did it.

Midoriya kicked nothing, but he quickly shifted into a punch towards while he was in midair. Again you dodge, but instead of hitting nothing, Midoriya punches the platform.

The crowd gasped as rubble and dust explod into the air. Your eyes shine as you look at the number of rocks that are now on the ground. Midoriya stands up only to see you aimlessly walking around the platform.

"You know Midoriya, to me some quirks are like a recipe. They maybe powerful or delicious, but you need the right ingredients to make it work," You say as you squat down and put your hands on the platform, "But the thing is, not all the ingredients are given to you, so you just have to make do. In this specific case, for the rank test, you're not allowed to bring outdoor weapons,"

You gasped in delighted surprise and pick up a decently sharp rock to your liking, "But the funny thing is, I have a quirk were I can control my blood. But how can I control my blood if it's stuck in my body? The missing ingredient to my quirk recipe is a weapon; I need a knife or something to let it out," You take off both your gloves and swipe the rock across your hand, causing blood to fall from the slits. "In order to get my quirk to work, I just make do with the stuff I have around me, like the rocks you so kindly smashed for me,"

You ran the rock against your back and the bottom of your shoes in order to increase your mobility. Midoriya looked at you, taken aback that you were cutting yourself in the middle of a battle. You just laughed and threw the rock off the platform.

"Midoriya, now let's really get this party started."

Your suit:

I kinda like it but you can obviously change it lol

I kinda like it but you can obviously change it lol. Also, I only planned to do fighting scenes with Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo, is there anyone else you would like to see fight?

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)