chapter thirty four

"Hey, Deku! You did well!" Uraraka said from the stands. The rest of class 1-a was waiting for their turn in the stands and was watch their classmates fight.

"Thanks, I wish I won though..." Midoriya said training off. Even though this really didn't represent a real fight a hero would go through, he still wanted to win and show his skills.

"Y/n seems really strong, all I could wish for is for me to last a little while. Just look at how she's fighting Todoroki, it's amazing," Yaoyorozu said with awe as she kept her eyes glued to the battlefield. Midoriya immediately knew what she was talking about, even tour presence on the platform was overwhelming strong. It's like you knew everything he was going to do before, and he only got one good hit in.

"That's kind of scary, not going to lie. That fact that she's stronger than Todoroki? One of the strongest people in our class? I literally have no chance," Hagakure said. Everyone looked at her in surprise since they forgot she was there, and she only let at a little 'what?' in response.

"Woah guys look! Todoroki is walking off the platform! What is he doing? Doesn't he know that he'll lose if he steps out!" Mina said, as she got up, grabbed the bar and leaned over the railing. Most of the class followed in suit.

"He must know the rules, kero, Midoriya literally lost that way the round beforehand and he was watching. What's going on?" Asui said while scratching her head in confusion.

"It's probably just Y/n's quirk then," A masculine voice behind them said. The whole class turned to see Ezra and Erron next to eachother, Erron eating a huge churro.

"What? Can someone please explain because everyone says Y/n is strong but they never exactly told us her quirk. I thought it was like, you know, blood control?" Ojiro commented while having a confused face. Ezra and Erron continued to walk and took a seat in the stands. Erron looked at Ezra to explain and just put his feet up on the seat in front of him.

"Well, Y/n's quirk is called 'Ichor' I don't know why it's called that though, something with her parents. It's basically blood manipulation plus a virus. She told me that it's passed down through a gene in every generation of her family but you need to find a person with a special gene to activate it. She can basically control blood internally and externally, of her and others. When outside she can hardened the blood to make a weapon or armor or keep it liquid to have an extra limb that helps her move faster. For the internal part, her blood has to mix and circulate in someone else's body for maybe 30 secs before she can control them."

Erron continued for Ezra, "Even though it seems like an all powerful quirk, it really isn't. There are a lot of downsides and disadvantages to it,"

"What do you mean, it seems like an all powerful quirk to me? What possible disadvantages could she have from a quirk like that?" Kaminari said exasperated.

"Well for starters, Y/n's quirk is basically a person bleeding out but they still have to fight. She loses extreme amounts of blood everytime she uses her quirk, so her hero suit has a function to, I don't know, keep refilling? But eventually the suit can run out, so every fight over 10-20 min is dangerous. Also, what if she comes to contact with a person like Kirishima and can't pierce their skin? Or a long range fighter when she is exclusively a close combat fighter? Or just a person who is too fast and agile for her to touch at all? Most of us don't have to worry about fainting on the battlefield after a longtime but she does every single time she has to fight," Ezra said while taking Erron's churro.

"Even small stuff like blood pressure, iron, and clotting could become a problem at any possible second. The fact that she takes everything into consideration, fights, and wins even despite the odds is why we have so much respect for her," Erron said while glaring at his brother, " Y/n's quirk definitely isn't all powerful, but the way she uses it basically makes her all powerful."

(I was gonna add fighting but it kind of felt wrong so here you go! Next chapter is the last of the rank fights. If you need any more explanation, go to the quirk list and character reference to ask questions)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)