chapter thirty nine

"Going to class normally feels a bit weird now," Yaoyorozu said while stretching. It was now morning and your sleepover was just about done with; you made it through the night without drooling or anyone else. The rest of the five left earlier in the morning to go back to their respective towers for their supplies. In Tower E, almost everyone was up except a select few.

"I call not it to wake up Bakugo," You said while cracking some eggs in the kitchen. Everyone stayed silent as they all looked to the messy red head on the side.

"Why me?" Kirishima groaned once he noticed everyone staring.

"He respects you, for some odd reason," Jiro said while putting the eggs you made in her mouth. Kirishima groaned again as he got up from his chair and walked to the common area.

"I feel like that was a bit mean. Bakugo is still mean, even to Kirishima," Uraraka said while looking in the direction of the common room. Immediately, angry yells and screams started as well as the sound of explosions.

"If he blows a whole in the wall again, he'll be patching because I refuse to put myself in that situation again," You said while shuttering, remembering the time when they first came here.

"Wow, that was a time, kero," Asui said remembering the whole thing.

Just after that, Kirishima walked back into the room, and sat back in his spot with his hair slightly burnt. Bakugo walked in after him and grumpily sat in his seat.

"Morning~" You said trying to be cherry.

"Do we have hero studies today or is it regular classes ?" Iida asked trying to get away from the argument that might ensue between you and Bakugo over your cheeriness.

"Isn't it just regular studies? I would hope so since I still feel a bit tired from the fights the other day," Hagakure said. You slightly jumped, you always forgot that she was there.

"You guys will be doing regular things today,"you said.

"What about you, Y/n? You're still in your pajamas," Midoriya pointed out with a blush on his face.

"Oh yea, don't mind that, I'm not going to school today,"

"Why? Are you sick?" Shoji asked with some slight concern. You just smiled at his genuine concern for you.

"No, don't worry! I'm completely fine," You responded while waving your hands.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you going to do then?" Todoroki asked. You looked at him and immediately blushed since you remembered the events from the night beforehand. At least Todoroki didn't see, he wasn't even looking at you...but it does seem like he's blushing too?

"Oh, just some family matters to deal with," You said while looking for your phone and grabbing it.

"Me and my sister have some things to discuss,"

(sorry for being so short. losing a bit of inspiration but I'm pushing through)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)