chapter sixteen

"I'm so tired, how long have we've been fighting," Taylor said while sitting on the ground. Ezra looked at her with disbelief on his face.

"Taylor, it's only been 5 minutes since Y/n left," Ezra replied while walking over to her and sticking out his hand.

"What! What kind of twisted time warp am I in right now?" Taylor whined and fell back.

Ezra just laughed, "I'm kidding, we have 5 more minutes left until lunch,"

"You're awful! I thought I would be here for eternity, I'm done fighting today,"

"Alright, that's fine. You did enough today" Ezra said while turning away from her. He looked over to his original partner and smiled. "There's still some more time if you want to keep on sparring,"

"Naw, I'm good. Taylor needs it more than I do," The boy said while still laying on the ground, not moving an inch.

"You sure? I think you could use it, little bro,"

"You're only older by 3 minutes, get off your high horse," The boy said while sitting up with a stoic expression.

"Well Erron, I'm older so I get say and tell you what to do,"

"You're only older because I kicked you out the womb-"

"Boys! Can we not?" Taylor said while spreading her arms out. "Let's just go to lunch,"

"Fine, you guys go on ahead of me. I'm gonna get the rest of the crew," Erron said. He got up, looked at them again, then started to go in the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

"Ugh, come on Taylor. We can get good seats at the table if we leave now," Erza said as he started to walk away.

"Coming"
‐------‐---------------------------------------------------------

"Deku, do you need help getting up," Uraraka said while walking over to him.

"No, I'm good," He replied with a blush. Uraraka had beaten him for the fifth straight time already. "Do you want to go again?"

"No, I'm done with fighting today. It's time for lunch,"

"Oh alright, do you know how to get to the cafeteria?"

"No but we can all navigate it together, " Sero said behind Midoriya. He turned around and the rest of their class was behind them.

"Let's go then," Ojiro said, "I'm kinda hungry," Everyone started to moved back to the main building except Jiro.

"I know I have super hearing and everything but doesn't anyone hear the stampede sound" Jiro said while looking at them and bending down to plug her ears into the ground. She jumped back at the sudden sounds, "There is definitely a group of people running towards us,"

"Not again, kero. What do they want this time?" Asui said while sighing.

"Guys look, I think we should start running! Their coming towards us!" Mina Ashido said and started running in the other direction.

A huge group of students, from what seems like other classes, was running towards them. Many of them were screaming questions about the sports festival and their encounters with villains. Basically, it was a group of fans.

The rest of the U.A. students looked at the group in horror and started to run away.  "Wait, we forgot Jiro!" Hagakure said.

"What the hell-" Jiro said as a force grabbed her arm and dragged her to the side. "Hagakure, is that-"

"Yep, now start running!"
---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh shoot, I knew I forgot something" Taylor said. Ezra looked at her with puzzlement.

"Now what would be that?" He said. He stopped in the hallway to fully look at Taylor scratching her head with closed eyes.

"I forgot to tell the U.A. students they have a huge fanbase here. Should I go warn them? I mean, their fans are a little obnoxious," Taylor said with a sigh. Ezra put his hand to his chin to think for a bit.

"Nah, I think they'll be fine,"

(sorry, i haven't updated in awhile guys. i'm back now. also thank you for all the reads, comments, and votes! i really appreciate it)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)