chapter forty four

Text Messages

S/n
Hey, are you busy?

Y/n
Yes

S/n
I kinda still need to talk to you. About B/n

Y/n
Can't this wait? Arden already bummed me out, I don't need a convo about him to do the same

S/n
But Y/n

You sighed at your phone and slipped it back into your pocket; nobody was going mess up your day anymore, not if you had anything to do with it.

"Y/n come on, we're about to sit at the table without you!" Uraraka said to you while waving her hand. You snapped out of your trance and put a smile of your face to cover up your dread, the dread if having to deal with your family once this was over.

"Hey Y/n, are you okay? For real?" Hagakure spoke up. You slightly jumped, not enough for anyone to realize though. You didn't realize she was on the other side of Uraraka.

"Yea I'm fine! Tonight is about celebrating you guys-" You said before you were cutoff by loud grunting noises. You looked to your table only to see Bakugo on top of it and everyone else scrambling to get down.

"Sir please get down! You are not permitted to stand on the table!" The waiter exasperated while standing to the side. Behind him were a bunch of guest gasping and giggling in surprise.

"I have an announcement to make to these losers!" Bakugo said. While turning around to face the rest of his class, he knocked several plates and glasses on the floor. You gasped in surprise and was looking for something to say. "It doesn't matter if we have the same rank, I'm still gonna beat your assess and be the number one hero-"

"BAKUGO GET OFF THE TABLE" You screamed while running over there. Almost everyone visibly flinched at your screaming; they never heard you so angry.

"IM NOT DONE YET- HEY! GET OFF!" Bakugo started screaming and matching your energy. During it you grabbed his leg and tried to force him off the table.

"GET OFF THE GODDAMN TABLE BEFORE I BREAK YOUR LEG AND THROWS YOU OFF," You screeched. Everyone shrinked back into their seats as they watched you about to destroy background once again.

A matter a fact, you didn't mean let Bakugo respond. Instead, you grabbed  his leg with both arms, and using your core an hip power, threw him off the table.  While knocking over several tables, Bakugo proceeded to hit the ground with a thud and you held his arms behind his back.

"Miss, please get off of him-" The waiter tried to say but your glare sent him away.

"Y/n! Please don't kill Kacchan!" Midoriya said while running over and trying to get you off of him.

"GET OFF- ARGGHHH!"  Bakugo said before you pulled his arm more.

"Do you know how much this will cost me?" You said darkly. By this point, other guest were backing up or evacuating, and the U.A. class was trying to pry you off Bakugo. "I'm gonna kill you,"

"Y/n we'll help you pay, please don't kill him," Ojiro begged.

"I have to"

"NOOO" The class shouted collectively.

"GET OFF OF ME I CAN'T BREATHE"

"OH SO YOUR CALLING ME FAT NOW ON TOP OF BREAKING MY BANK!"

"BAKUGO JUST SHUT UP BEFORE SHE ACTUALLY ENDS YOU"

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)