chapter thirty two

Merry Christmas!

"Come on, Midoriya! At some point you have to stop dodging and attack! Take a risk!" You yelled a giddily. You were faster than you were before since you used your quirk to push off the ground, through the bottom of your feet. You dashed towards Midoriya with your newfound speed and threw a kick at him.

Instead of dodging like the last time, Midoriya raised his forearm to cover his face and stop your kick. Your leg and his arm collided and a noticeable grunt left Midoriya's mouth. You grinned and put your leg down, but at the same time you cocked your arm back for a punch. 'This is exactly like when I was fighting Uraraka,' Midoriya thought as he took notice of his and your stances.

When you threw your punch, Midoriya grabbed your arm, turned around, and proceeded to flip you over. You let out a light gasp as your back hit the ground, and you could hear the gasp from the audience in the stadium. You surprised face quickly turned to a grin as you took advantage of your current position. Midoriya was still grabbing your arm from the throw, so you planted your feet into the ground and used your upper body strength to throw him over you. You chuckled as you heard the grunt from Midoriya and did a kick up to land back on your feet.

"I must admit you caught me by surprise. I've analyzed you for a bit and I've never seen you do that move, it was a nice risk to take," You said. Midoriya slowly got up and looked at you with intense eyes.

"I'm gonna try my best to beat you, Y/n. Even if it means trying things I've never done before," Midoriya said. He got back into his fighting stance while you held out your arms. He looked at you a bit confused but then realized what was happening.

Blood was coming from the cuts on your palm and it quickly covered all the way up to your elbows. You closed your wrist and the blood quickly hardened to a tough crystal surface. Midoriya ran towards you, intent on disrupting the process. He tried to kick you, but you jumped back to dodge. He pushed off the ground again and through a punch but you quickly sidestepped. You cocked your arm back quickly and punched Midoriya in the gut with your crystal cover fist. He doubled over and you followed up with a kick.

Midoriya basically flew to the side of the platform. He rolled over and just heard the audience roaring with cheers. This was definitely an exciting fight. He got up and looked at you walking towards him. You still had a shit eating grin on your face. He quickly got into a fighting stance and you just put out your hand to tell him to stop.

You walked over and held your hand out to shake. Midoriya confused was about to start talking but your only response was to point down. He did and saw that his one foot was outside of the fighting lines, signalingthat the fight was over.  "You stepped out before you went into your fighting stance too," You said sheepishly.

"Shoot, I didn't mean to make that simple of a mistake," Midoriya said while scratching his head sheepishly and shaking your hand. You just chuckled. "I guess that-"

"That I won? Yea, but you put up a good fight Deku," You said while pulling him into a one arm hug. Midoriya proceeded to look away, blush profusely, and feel his heart almost jump out his chest.

"You did too, Y/n. I barely put a scratch on you. Good luck in your next fight. Wait, who is that by the way?"

You let go of Midoriya, put both arms on your hips and sighed, "I'm pretty sure my next fight is Todoroki."

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)