chapter forty three

"You're really getting on my nerves, Arden" You said as you paced around his office. You went straight to his office after the rank test scores were released because you had a feeling he interfered.

"Y/n, what would you do in my position?" Arden asked while leaning back in his chair.

You slammed your palm on his desk and leaned in to meet his eyes. "I wouldve told them the truth because everyone deserves that much,"

"I don't think you understand the repercussions of that decision,"

"I don't think you understand that we are the U.A. students host and that we are ultimately supposed to treat them with respect. That includes telling them they're really ability. Whatever these 'repercussions' are, I'm pretty sure this school could recover,"

You stood up and fell back into the chair in front of his desk. You crossed your legs and put your hands together, as if you were thinking. "How the hell are you going to give me all of this responsibility: the test, the dorms, the top student. But then you interfere? I don't understand, do you want me to handle the task or not? I did all this work and you think that you have the right to mess up everything I worked for?"

"I don't purposely do it, but sometimes it has to be done," Arden sighed and closed his eyes.

"You are so controlling, you're just like him sometimes. I can see where he got it from," You sneered. You admit, that was pretty nasty under the circumstances but he really was heating you up.

"Don't compare him to me." Arden said. Disgust laced his voice. You could tell he didn't want to think of that time.

"I have somewhere to be," You said while getting up. You walked to the door and when you opened it you also looked back at your uncle, "We'll deal with this later. I for one know when to stop, disengage, and interfering with the problem at hand."

You just stormed out of his office. What gives him the right to meds up everything? You didn't even want to think about it anymore; you just wanted to go out to the city and have fun.

"Hey Y/n! What's wrong?" Midoriya asked you. You gasped in realization, you were already back to the tower.

"Oh nothing really serious, just Arden again," You said while walking towards him, "Wow, you look really nice,"

"Thanks," Midoriya said while blushing. You nodded and proceeded to walk inside the tower while Midoriya followed you.

"Hey Y/n, you're back that fast?" Jiro asked while sitting on the couch with her legs crossed.

"Yea, I talked to Arden, and he pretty much admitted to messing up the scores," You said while sighing. "So don't really see them as a reflection of your guys abilities,"

"I wonder, what was his explanation for doing it?" Tokoyami asked.

"He wouldn't really explain, just said that they're be repercussions. I said we'll talk later cause I didn't really want him taking up time meant for your celebration," You said as you started to walk towards your room. "The shuttle will be here in like, 5 minutes,"

The U.A. class released a chorus of 'Yes' and 'Yea' to signify their understanding. You sighed and put your hands over your face. This was supposed to be a good night and you're already bummed out.

You stopped in the middle of the hallway, closed your eyes, and lightly slapped your cheeks. "No way I'm letting this get me down," You whispered to yourself.

"What are you doing?" A masculine voice said. You opened your eyes to reveal Bakugo standing ahead of you in the hallway, with a jacket slung over his shoulder.

"Oh, nothing," You slightly chuckled, heat rising to your cheeks. I wonder,  was that from that slap? Or your growing embrassement?

"Your cheeks say otherwise," Bakugo smirked as he walked towards you and leaned in to get a good look at them.

You playfully pushed him back, "Come on, you're distracting me. I have to go get changed before we leave," You walked past him and he just grunted.

"By the way, you clean up nice. You should thank whoever gave you that suit," You chuckled as you continued to walk towards your room.

Bakugo just blushed in response, he couldn't seem to come up with a comeback. While red faced, he looked back, only to see you were gone. He grabbed his chest, only to feel his heart pounding, "What's wrong with me? Am I sick or something? " He questioned as he continued his walk down the hall.

(Is there anything you guys want to wear specifically? I really don't know, would you rather imagine or have me give picture options, kind of like your suit?)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)