chapter forty seven

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." A voice called out for you. You shivered hearing the chill in his voice.

'I'm gonna die,' you thought with tears filling your eyes.

"There's no one here to protect you, they're all dead: your maids, your butler, your parents," You heard the voice say over the sound of rubble crunching, "I have no intention of sparing you, so the only way out of this is to beat me."

"Fight me or just go ahead and die."

"Y/N, SNAP OUT OF IT!" A voice screamed. You snapped out of your trance, but before you could do anything you were pushed out the way.

You rolled over, to your feet, and looking to the side to see Midoriya. You looked back to were you once stood to see a huge plasma beam. "You should pay attention to me while fighting, or you might not make it back," Beacon said with a smirk. Even a glimpse of his glowing eyes made you shiver.

"Todoroki make a cover!" You yelled to him. In an instant, Todoroki raised his hand and made a wall of ice between everyone and the villian.

"We should move now," Yaoyorozu said and you agreed. Everyone started to run, except a certain someone.

"Why would I ever run from a villian?" Bakugo said while creating an explosion from his hand.

You sighed and turned to Iida, "Sorry, can you grab him?" You asked. Iida stopp running, and with his quirk, he quickly turned around, grabbed Bakugo, and returned to your group.

"Let go, four eyes! Why are we running?" Bakugo screamed. He raised his hand to activate his quirk but before he could you started talking.

"Kiri, do me a favor and activate your quirk on your arm?" You asked.

"Sure," Kirishima replied and hardened his arm. You took your arm and rubbed it against his, creating a cut on your arm. With the blood flowing out, you created a sharp blade and held it up to Bakugo's face while you were running.

"If you activate your quirk to get away and hurt Iida, I'm gonna cut you," You said menacing. Bakugo scoffed and put his arm down. "Alright, so now....we're running because we need a plan or we're all gonna die,"

"Midoriya, any ideas?" Todoroki said.

"I need to think, I know nothing about this villian," Midoriya replied while looking out for Beacon.

"How strong is he? Would it be enough to attack him all at once? We've fought together enough to be in sync" Tokoyami asked.

"I doubt it, last time we fought he was extremely strong," You replied.

"Last time?" Yaoyorozu questioned. You were about to respond before you were interrupted.

"Found you!" You heard Beacon shout. The path you were running on was suddenly blocked and blown up by a plasma beam. The force of the explosion knocked everyone back and onto. "You thought you could get away with an easy trick like that?"

"I guess were going with Tokoyami's plan because I got nothing," You said while crawling to your knees. "We'll do it like practice: Long range attackers stay back and look for openings while close combat attackers go for the villian and create openings. Now split!" You said while running towards the villian.

Iida and Midoriya separated, running to the right and left respectively. Bakugo launched himself into the Air to get the drop from above while you and Kirishima ran directly for the middle, Kirishima being in front of you. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, And Tokoyami hung back and spread out to fill the roll of the long range attackers.