chapter eleven

"Oh my god, dude look! I forget the dude's name but isn't that a hero walking out of Hero Academy?"

"Woah, your right, I think he's number one in the country! What's his name again? He changed it and I can never remember-"

"I think it's Kronos now! I forget the hero name he had beforehand..."

"Why did he change it? I feel like he's just confusing people now,"

"All I know is that he took it from his dad,"

"Who the heck is his dad?"

"His dad is D/n L/n, the super strong guy who owned that hero agency. He was Kronos before and also number one in the country,"

"What happened to the do and why isn't he using his hero name anymore?"

"Well, it's hard to use a hero name and just be a hero when your dead."

'B/n must have stopped by already' Via said to herself inside her head after hearing the nearby chatter around her. 'I wonder if Ivy was with him, I haven't seen her in awhile. Maybe-'

"Look guys, Tower E is back together again! All your stuff should be in your rooms, so head inside and explore. Via and I are going to go back to our towers so we'll see you guys in class tomorrow. Tomorrow is an A day so bring your suits to school and prepare for training. See ya!" Taylor said while grabbing Via's hand and cutting of her thoughts.

Via didn't say anything she just smiled in waved to the U.A. students who were giving a variety of goodbyes.

Via and Taylor, still holding hands, walked down the path on there campus in complete slience until Taylor spoke up, "Do you think she's gonna be okay?"

Via looked at her concerned, "Who?" She just replied.

"Y/n,"

"Why? I think she's fine,"

"Come on, Via. You know better than anyone that B/n chewed her out once he got there,"

Via just sighed. She knew and felt bad but she also knew it was bound to happen, "Yeah, I know. I'll talk to her tomorrow and then she'll feel better again like always,"

"Alright" Taylor said and they feel into another moment of slience. Suddenly, Taylor squeezed her hand and looked at her, "That Kaminari dude was eyeing you all day, you know."

Via burst out laughing, "Of course you would be the one to notice. It kinda sounds like someone's jealous,"

"I am not!" Taylor huffed and a bright red blush covered her face, "I haven't seen you in a while and I think I should be the only one allowed to stare at your ass-"

"Taylor!"

"Goodnight!" Taylor said quickly. She kissed Via's cheek, causing Via's face to go red, and ran back to her tower, the one they happened to be in front of.

Via let out a content sigh and continued to walk into the same tower since she happened to be the supervisor of it.

"I just can't wait for tomorrow," Via said sarcastically as she thought about the events planned for her school day.

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)