QUIRK LIST

Y/n: Ichor (blood manipulation + virus)
This quirk has been in Y/n's family for years and only another person with a special gene can activate it, in this case her father. Y/n can control her blood and form it into a harden weapons or armor. She can also use her blood in its liquid form as extra limbs to make her move faster than the average human. But she can also extend her reach to other people. If y/n succeeds in mixing someone else's blood with hers (via cut, mouth, eye, nose, ear, etc) she can choose to instantly kill them, by letting the blood destroy the enemy from the inside out, or control them, by leaving the enemy alone for at least a 30 seconds and letting her blood circulate throughout their body and eventually to their brain. Though her quirk is strong, any battle over 10 - 20 minutes becomes extremely tiring because she is constantly losing blood, so she prefers quick knock out battles.

Via: Black Hole
Via can create a black hole that can transport objects as well as people to different places. She can only transport things within a 1 mile radius of herself and she has to have seen the place beforehand.

Taylor: Retain & Remit
Taylor can quickly read and instantly contain any information she reads, though reading to much information in one day can make her head hurt. She can also help other people remember the same information by holding their hand for a couple of seconds. This makes her excellent at coming up with battle strategies and tactics.

Nia: Elemental Control
Nia can control all four elements: fire, water, earth, air. Thought but she can only use one element at a time in a 24 hour period. She cannot change the elements she has chosen until her 24 hour time limit is up.

B/n: Space & Time Manipulation
Within a chosen space, B/n can control time, though the space has to be relatively small. He can reverse or fast forward to a certain time, or he can just make time go a bit slower or a bit faster in a general since. Controlling time is extremely tiring so after reaching his limit, B/n will usually sleep for days.

Ezra: Alchemy
Ezra can do mutiple types of alchemy by mainly specializes in weapon alchemy to match with his brother. If he has the right materials, Ezra can turn any natural elements into a weapon of his choose. The world is his arsenal and he can requip to a new weapon at anytime as long as he has the right materials.

Erron: Body Gun
Erron's quirk turns his body into a beam gun. He can turn his right eye into a scope and his hands are actually guns. If he shapes his hands into the form of a finger shooter and pulls the "trigger" a beam of light will come from his finger tip and will act like a bullet. A 'bullet' from his right hand will paralyze a person and a 'bullet' from his left hand can actually pierce the person's skin. He has to eat a lot to 'reload' so his brother always has snacks for him.

Ivy: Force field projection
She can create a force field around herself or on anything around her. The force field has to be within her range and it cannot handle extreme stress so they will eventually break. If she holds on to a force field around herself for to long her hands will burn.

S/n: Fire Control
The angrier she gets, the hotter S/n flames burn. S/n can create flames with any part of her body, which she usually uses as attacks or to speed up. S/n does have a bit of trouble controlling her flames so she uses her sword to be in completely control. Her quirk makes her run through oxygen quickly, so there are oxygen packets contained in her suit.