chapter four

"-have you heard of the up an coming new hero? Ugh, I forgot her name-"

"How could you not know it! She is absolutely amazing"

"Are you sure about that? The word about her hasn't been to kind."

"What do you mean? She's had the best hero debut I've seen in years. She's no. 50 in the whole country, very rarely does a newcomer rise the ranks so fast by only doing a debut"

"Yeah that is true, except right now we are talking about the L/n family. To them, rising so fast in the ranks is expected and anything else is unacceptable.

Looking at the past statistics of her family, you can see that when her parents debuted, they automatically were amongst the top ten in the whole country. The same goes for her siblings' who are some of the best heroes this world has today. Her position now is drastically lower than the rest of her family and what position they had back in the day.

This being considered, to the Hero Organization that oversees everything, and to us, the common public, Y/n L/n's debut was a complete success. But to her family, it was an utter failure-"

CLICK

You shut the TV off, rubbing your temple to try and stop the throbbing headache you had. You got up and proceeded to strip out of your hero costume so you could take a shower.

You might be wondering, 'why is she taking a shower? Isn't she supposed to be saving some people from a fire?' Well, yes that is true, but the truth is that you already did it.

Before the U.A. students came to Hero Academy, you received a text from your unbelievably cruel boss (or your brother for short) that there was a fire on the main street of the town and that you needed to go help. After the principal recluantly gave you permission to skip the entrance greeting, you quickly rushed over to the scene. Then you quickly and swiftly saved the people, got them out of the building, and headed back to the dorms.

Sure, you had enough time to join the greeting again, but who wants to do that. You had to inevitably talk to the U.A. students so why rush it? You going to be with them for the rest of the year.

You stepped in the steaming hot shower and ran you fingers through your hair. "Shit" you says as you put your head up against the tile wall.

"I try my hardest all the time, yet I'm still a failure?"
---------------------------------------------------------

"Okay so you can visit the library anytime you want. You'll probably want to do work since most homework is online. Eventually you'll get your school issued computers so you won't have to come down here all the time" Via said while slightly looking back and walking forward. Everyone nodded there heads and continued you followed her.

"Okay so the building all of your dorms are in is Tower E. We had no room in the other dorms and we wanted to keep you guys together so this building is completely empty besides you guys and one other student." Via explained.

"That's weird kero. Is the other student in there with us in charge of the dorms kero? And who is it kero?" Asui asked. Via nodded.

"You'll figure out who it is. It's no fun if you tell everybody everything" Via said while giving a sinister smile.

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)