chapter twenty

It's finally the end of the U.A students first day at Hero Academy. While walking back to the dorms, most of the students decide that they want to explore New York for a bit, so they head back to the school to find you, Via, or Nia to give them the permission to leave the premises.

"Deku, you don't want to explore at all?" said Uraraka. She kind of wanted to go with the other group, but she ultimately decided she was too tired to be walking around the city.

"I would with you, Uraraka. But, I think I'm just a little to tired," Midoriya responds while changing the grip he has on his textbooks. He didn't use a single one today and had to carry them back home. Uraraka just smiled at his predicament and giggled, while Midoriya just blushed from embarrassment.

"Same over here, I'm tired out from fighting this unmanly doofus all day," Kirishima said while throwing his arm over Kaminari, surprising him.

Uraraka looked over to Todoroki and asked him the same question. "I'm not really interested in what the city has to offer at this point in time," Tododroki responded. Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami agreed. They would save exploring the city for another day, a less stressful day.

"What do you guys think if the Academy?" Midoriya asked the group. The majority of them looked at him and smiled.

"I like it over here, kero. Everyone is very nice, especially those fans who eventually caught up to is, kero," Asui said with her finger on her lip.

"I agree with Asui, everyone is super nice," Uraraka said while looking down and playing with her fingers. Midoriya looked towards Bakugo waiting for him to answer.

Midoriya eventually gave up the wait and asked him again, "How do you like the school, Kacchan?" Bakugo grunted and pushed his hands into his pockets even more.

"The schools fine. But next time we spare, I'm going up against you Deku." Bakugo said while hunched over. Midoriya smiled and responded with a sure. He was happy Bakugo responded to his question rather calmly.

"This school has so many hot American babes, I don't even know what to so with myself" Kaminari said with a big grin, his hand to his face covering up his blush. Everyone looked at him and sighed but suddenly shifted their head in the direction another voice was heard from.

"I hope I'm included into that group of American babes," The voice said. Everyone looked to see a smirking Y/n walking down a different path that converged with their path.

Kaminari blushed red with embarrassment, but in his head he said 'I mean, duh. Look at yourself,'

"Ah Y/n, you'll come join us will you?" Yaoyorozu said with a small smile.

"Of course, I mean, this is the only way back to our dorms," Y/n laughed. You caught up with the group and began walking with them.

"Where did you go after sparing? Not that I'm trying to intrude and everything or care- I mean I do care but-" Midoriya started to ramble. You laughed and put your finger to his lips in a silencing motion.

"Well aren't you a cute one," You said under your breath. You thought no one heard but Midoriya was blushing once again. Only this time, only to his knowledge, his heartbeat got faster as well. "Well, I went and talked about some stuff with someone and just to spite them, I missed the rest of my classes,"

"Who were you trying to spite?" Todoroki asked with a little curiosity flickering in his eye.

"Oh, just Principal Arden," you said nonchalantly.

"Principal Arden?" Tokoyami said while looking at you.

"Yeah, he's the head of the school and all that," You said while closing your eyes and stretching.

"It's weird how you can just 'spite' your principal and all. If we did that..." Uraraka said. Everyone shivered when they thought of Principal Nezu.

"Well, I mean, I guess I can. He's my uncle after all," You said with a stoic expression.

"WHAT!?"

(It's recently come to my attention that I might be spelling Bakugo wrong. It's Bakugo or Bakugou. Mutiple sites use either one. For the sake of uniformity, I'm going to keep using Bakugo. You all know who I'm talking about)

(Please don't be scared to comment about and technical mistakes in the story. If a name, quirk, or anything else seems wrong, please comment. It makes the story better and more accurate. I'll probably explain what I meant by saying that but if you suggestion is valid, I'll change it)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)