chapter forty five

"This food is actually really good!" Mineta said while stuffing his face. A lot of the boys did the same while the girls looked around.

"Are you not hungry?" You asked them, resting your head against your arm placed a top of the table.

"The food is great, just...."  Yaoyorozu started.

"Where did everyone go?" Ashido asked while looking around. You stared blankly at them, then proceeded to take a look for yourself.

"Hmm, you're right, everyone is gone. Even the waiters," You confirmed.

"Aren't waiters supposed to check up on you after awhile? Where did ours go?" Hagkure asked.

"Did I scare them away?"

"No that can't be, they came back to give us our food after you beat up Bakugo; they couldn't have been that scared," Jiro explained.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kirshima asked while staring at your confused faces.

You got up to look around, "Can't you see that there's nobody here?"

"Does it really matter?" Mineta said while stuffing his face. You rolled your eyes as you looked out the window. Your eyes widen at the scene outside, people were running.

"Guys-" You tried to start but was interuppted by the incoming argument.

"Well duh- the apocalypse could be happening and we don't even know it,"

"I'm to fabulous to die in the apocalypse," Aoyama said while sparkling

"Let's be honest, I would be the only one to survive during the apocalypse," Bakugo boasted with a big smirk.

"-guys..." You tried to say but was talked over again.

"Are you serious? You would probably die first with your hot head," Sero chuckled.

"WHAT YOU SAY-"

"Kacchan calm down!" Midoriya said frantically.

"If anything, I would want to stay with Deku, Iida, or Todoroki. They're pretty smart, strong and level headed," Uraraka concluded with her hand on her chin.  Yaoyorozu and Asui seemed to agree with a head nod.

"What do you think, Todoroki?" Sato said while looking at a dazed Todoroki.

"Y/n I think..." He responded.

"Y/n does seem like the best choice; Y/n what about you-"

"-GUYS YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME" You finally screamed, your demon side showing itself twice in one day. Everyone stop moving and looked at you in anticipation. "Finally, damn you guys don't listen. Everyone get up, we have to go now-"

"-Y/N WATCH OUT!" Jiro screamed with her ear plugged into the ground.

"...shit..."

*BOOM*
------------------------------------‐-----------------------

"Shit..." B/n said while holding his dislocated arm. "Rouge-"

"One second," She grunted as she used her quirk to protect people from falling debris. Her force fields were getting weaker by the second. "We need to call someone, or we're done for,"

"I can't involve them," B/n said while shakingly standing up from the pile of rubble he was thrown into.

"Well we need to do something because at this rate we're definitely going to die," Rouge said while wiping the blood off her face and walking towards B/n.

"Where is he?" B/n asked. He winced as Rouge grabbed his arm, and then proceeded to yelp as she popped it back into place.

"I don't know, he's out of my range. I guess that blow you gave him was quite effective,"

"Should we continue with the plan?"

"I think we both know the plan is fucked, look around" Rouge said while raising her arms out to direct B/n's attention to the scene around him. The streets were cluttered with rubble from falling buildings and destroyed cars.

B/n covered his face and sighed, "His plasma beams were stronger than I imagined,"

"Damn straight, I think the only option we have is to stall until other heroes get here. Kronos, the last thing I want is for you to die here," Rouge said.

"Fine, I get the message," B/n said while pulling out his phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Who else? I'm calling Ares,"

(Question for you guys; Should update more often or do really long chapters? Long chapters means more time inbetween updates. Updating more often basically makes the chapters shorter. It's up to you guys)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading)