chapter two

Text Messages

Via
Y/n, where the hell are you?
The U.A. students are coming
in like 30 min

Y/n
I can't come

Via
Oh no, were are not doing
this. Get your ass over here

Y/n
You don't understand.
I actually can't come

Via
Now why is that?

Y/n
About to save someone
from a fire

Via
Really? Your using
that excuse?

Y/n
DOnt haVe tIMefor thIs.
i GOTta gO

Via
If you stop texting me
So help me-

Y/n

HAve tU Go

HAve tU Go. pUtTIng suIt
on & tEX is hARd

Via
oh, well good luck
🔥🔥🔥

Y/n
stop.

Via
yeah ok

Via puts down her phone, smiles, and shakes her head. She knows that Y/n is unsure of whether she wants to be a hero or not. But despite that, she still rushes to aid the people in need.

"Whether she wants to be or not, there is no denying that she will be a great hero if she decides to be one..." Via murmurs while looking into the sky. She was standing in front of the Hero Academy waiting for the new students to come. They were a little late, but she didn't mind. She was late getting to the school aswell.

"I wonder where they are..."
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Deku, come on! We're about to leave!" Ochaco Uraraka shouted while she was entering the shuttle that was leaving the airport.

"I'm coming!" Midoriya shouted while running to the shuttle. He had a backpack on his back and held his suitcase to his chest. He scrambled on to the shuttle and took a seat in between Uraraka and Iida. He looked around and noticed that everyone else was on and comfortable causing him to blush from embrassment.

Though the feeling was quickly replaced with curiosity when he saw a girl he didn't recognize standing in the front. Everyone else noticed as well and was waiting for her to say something.

"Welcome to America! My name is Taylor and I'm a student a Hero Academy" the girl spoke then gave a bright smile. Midoriya gave a confused look since he only understood half of what she said. Sure, they had english classes at U.A. but he went there to be a hero, not to be fluent in english.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Bakugo said as he looked at the girl. He got angry when everyone ignored him, which lead to Aizawa using his quirk to stop him from blowing up the train. Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero then proceed to tie him up and muffle him for the rest of the ride.

After Bakugo's struggle, Todoroki said something in reponse to her in broken english and she nodded her head in an understanding manner. "Sorry, I forgot that you guys speak Japanese. My mistake. What I said before was welcome to America. My name is Taylor and I attend Hero Academy."

Everyone made 'aha' faces as they finally understood what she was saying.

"Well I must say, your Japanese is rather good," Momo Yaoyorozu, said kindly.

"Thank you! I learned about 15 minutes ago," Taylor said while flipping her shoulder length light brown hair to the side. Her tan face showed pride even though she obviously had no difficulty learning the language like other people.

".................." The whole class was slient and once again confused. They had no idea what to respond with.

Taylor, realizing that they were confused once again, started to explain, " It's my quirk, which is called 'Retain & Remit'. I can learn and remember anything in a matter of seconds. And, I can also help some remember the same information by holding their hand."

She continued, "I'll use my quirk to help you guys understand English. It's easier to help you lot learn English then to teach the whole school to speak Japanese. On the way to the school, I tell you guys how everything works and where you'll be staying."

"Thank you for helping us," Iida said then bowed.

"No problem," Taylor said while shaking her head and smiling.

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)