chapter nineteen

"Wow" Via states. She looks at Y/n in utter surprise and amazement. "I thought your life was complicated, but not this complicated. You becoming head? That's crazy, you're so young,"

You just shrugged, "I know but it's apparently my destiny as my father always said. My destiny to uphold the L/n reputation,"

"You know, I'm always here if you need help, right?" Via said while getting up and standing right next to Y/n. She put her hand on her shoulder and looked in the same directions as Y/n.

"Yeah, I know," Y/n quietly says. She also knew what she had to do, but she has never said it out loud before. Why is it so complicated? Why can't her brother be the head? Or her sister? Or anyone but her!?

While these thoughts screamed in Y/n's, the door to the roof quietly opens and Nia slowly walks on to the roof. Via looks back, stoic, but when she sees Nia a smile appears on her face. "Nia! What brings you up here?"

"Well, I was looking for you guys. Since when did you guys come to the roof? It took me so long to think of coming up here since you guys never come here,"

"Eh, I don't really know," Via relies while turing away from you and facing Via, "You seem happy,"

"Oh, I am! I just introduced myself to those new transfer students, they're really sweet and like the school. They don't know how to navigate it though, I just had to show them to the cafeteria," Nia said while pointing back and giggling. Via smiled and shook her head at the whole situations, "Anyways, I have a request from the principal to tell you and Y/n something, "

"What the hell? I just talked to that man, what does he want now?" You said while looking at Nia. Nia's smile does not falter, she knows that your sudden outburst is not directly at her. Via listens to the conversation, intently and solemnly.

With a closed eyes smile, Nia responds, "He wants the rank test done in a weeks time, no exceptions. He says he can't take the anxiety and suspense of waiting so he is giving us the minimum amount of time to prepare it,"

"That bastard..." You said while clutching your fist. "What does he want me to do, huh? I can't just pull this test out my ass and just present it to them! I need time to make it, not just a week, god damn it! It won't be fair to the U.A. students, and everyone at this school if it's half assed," You shouted while pacing around. Via and Nia stood next to eachother, thinking of what to do to calm you down.

"Relax, Y/n. Me and Nia will help you make the test. While we make part of the test, you can review the sports festival that they all had in Japan to figure out their fighting styles," Via said while watching you pace.

You ran your hands down your face and began to take deep breaths, "I'm honestly going to kill him- the principal I mean..." you said while sitting on the ground once more, facing Nia and Via.

Nia and Via looked at eachother confused, but shook their heads in agreement, "If you want to do that, we could help with it too," Nia said causally and just shrugged her shoulders.

"No guys, were not actually killing anyone! Damn, it was a joke," You said with a small smile and kind of chuckled. Both of them sighed.

"Your lost," said Via.

"Too bad," said Nia.

(Hey guys, little authors note. I just wrote out the plot of the story and I realized that this book is going to have at least 50 chapters. Because of that I'm kinda banging out some chapters quickly. Don't expect updates everyday, cause I'm lazy)

(Also, I entered the Watty's in the fanfic  section. I don't really know has this works, but support when the time comes would really be appreciated.)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)