chapter thirty five

"I definitely won't hold back this time..." You said to Bakugo as he entered. You fight with Todoroki was a little anticlimactic, in your opinion. He started to walk off the platforms but before he could step off the timer went out, ending the fight in a tie.

"I wouldn't expect you too, I want you to go all out, cheater," Bakugo remarked with a crazed grin. You only smirked in response. You had no more secrets or tricks up your sleeve, Todoroki was so powerful you had to reveal them early.

He steps on the rink and instead of doing a quick attack, he just looks at you. You wonder what he's thinking, then you just decided you'll make the first move.

As you move towards him, he holds out his hand and let's out a chain of explosions to keep you away from him. You jumped up high, avoiding it, and threw red shards towards his direction. With his explosions, he destroys them, but through the smoke, you quickly come up to his side and kick him while he is distracted.

Bakugo quickly gains his bearings while in midair and sends another change of explosions your way. He was smart, he placed them on all sides of Y/n so no matter where she went she got hit.

Instead of dodging, you made a shield and doubled down to the ground to avoid getting hit. To keep you there, Bakugo kept setting off explosions near you so you couldn't move and he gradually got closer.

Deciding this was the best course of action, you ran towards Bakugo with your shield covering you, to try and close the distance. As a response, Bakugo jumped up in the air and started his 'Howitzer Impact'.

You peaked over your shield and recognized his move from his previous fight with Todoroki l, so you stopped running. There was no way you were going to make it in time to him before he set of his attack. Instead, you covered yourself in armor and made your shield even bigger and more extravagant. As Bakugo set of his attack, it pushed you back a bit but didn't hurt you or touch you at all. You could just see the grin he was giving after the attack.

"Damn..." Bakugo said with a grin. He was extremely excited to fight you, especially after your 'time's woth Todoroki. He wanted you to go all out, which included the other part of your power. "Why don't you use your other trick?"

You decided to play dumb, "whatever do you mean?" You said, trying to act innocent. You were circling him, trying to find a weak point.

"You know what I mean, idiot. Your blood trick thing, you said you would go all out. It's not a true win if your not giving it your all," Bakugo said. He didn't want this fight to be like his one with Todoroki. He would win the right way, not because his opponent gave up.

"You think your strong enough for that?" You said while crossing your arms. He was definitely strong enough, you just wanted to tease him.

"Damn straight I am,"

"Well, we'll see about that..."
‐‐‐--------------------------------------------------------------

You ran out of time.

Again.

Fighting with both Todoroki and Bakugo was so fun you lost track of the time.

It ended in a tie with you and Bakugo, he never did get to experience your other trick since you were playing around with him for the rest of the remaining time. You were actually quite tired after those three fights, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo was so skilled that it took a lot out of you. That's mainly why they went first, so you could get the hard opponents out of the way.

The rest of the fights were fairly quick. You tried to conserve your blood since you were running low, so you mainly used push-out tactics to win your fights. And eventually it was over.

You just sat on the platform and watched Via get a microphone and speak for you. The results of the fight were coming out in three days.

Three days to see if you were dethroned or preserved.

(Hey, updates are gonna be even slower from now on since I'm working on a new book. If you like Castlevania, you should read my book Hellfire)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)