Chapter 15: A new Galaxy

It was finally a week after, Jimin was standing up with one crutch as he wore the same yellow sweater Jungkook gave him the week before, black jeans and white shoes as well. Jimin was more than ready to leave the care unit and finally see Jungkook after so long. It was 7:34 AM and the sun just rose; Jimin's eyes met with the elder gazing at him through the window outside his room as Jimin took gentle steps forward as he used one of the crutches to hold himself up.

         “I'm finally going to see Jungkook… After so long, I haven't seen him for a whole week! I wonder… If he missed me too...” Jimin thought as he then glanced at the sink right by the corner of the room where his toilet was as well. There was a toilet, shower head and sink with cabinets there as well; all divided from the bathroom to his room with white dividers for privacy. Jimin lived in this small room everyday for a whole week and finally, he was allowed to leave once he was healthy and somewhat able to walk with one crutch. The feeling felt good to Jimin as he smiled to himself and started to walk out of the care unit. By there, Mr. Park would take him to Jungkook’s house since the young astronomer was placed on break from this day forward. -With pay, of course.-

         As Jimin finally walked out of the room, he wrapped his free arm around with his father as he then glanced at him to smile happily. “Excited to leave this hell, aren't you?” Mr. Park asked. The elder was dressed in his blue vest over his white dress shirt, black fabric slacks; held up with a brown leather belt that also matched with his brown, polished and classy shoes. The elder always had his hair neatly brushed to the side and showed his bright smile Jimin inherited. “I'm happy for you. You were so quick to boost your health up so easily! I'm so glad.”

        “I didn't want...to stay...there longer. I felt… scared with almost anyone passing by… to look at me through that window. I didn't have any privacy…” Jimin murmured with a quick huff in between. “At least my speech… Is getting better.” The young man stated softly as Mr. Park was just too excited to see his son walk out of that room healthy.

       “We had to watch over you in case you collapsed or passed out. But now, I'm sure you'll have the best privacy at Mr. Jeon's house. I went yesterday to see the room he had for you and I think you'll love it!” Mr. Park told the young man as Jimin nodded his head. “Here, there's a crowd of news reporters waiting outside. Someone must've told them today was the day you'll come out of the care unit. Ugh…” The man muttered and then took out a black mask so Jimin could cover his mouth and nose from the crowd. “Oh, you need shades aswell.” The man added as he then took out the black shades from his pocket to place them over Jimin's eyes. Covering the astronaut's face completely. “You'll get better when you start living with Jungkook… Okay?”

      “Okay… Is he.. Waiting for me?” Jimin asked silently and placed the mask over his nose and mouth before taking a look around the lab once they stepped out. By there, astronomers were just arriving and Jimin only grew nervous he might see his old best friends; the ones who ignored him for the past week. Jimin didn't expect to see them face to face, but at least exchanging glances through the window was fine enough… But nothing happened. Giving Jimin a sign that he wasn't wanted by his best friends.

         “Yes, he's waiting for you at his place. I'll take you there.” Mr. Park assured. Once they passed by the lab stations, Jimin suddenly stopped as he then gazed at Namjoon and Taehyung walking in. The wacky duo always walked in by holding hands or by Taehyung getting carried by Namjoon on his back. Jimin recalled the time he'd walk into the lab with them by his side, but now the two walked together side-by-side; having eachother's arm around the other playfully. “Jimin…?” The elder asked and then looked to where Jimin's head was pointed at. “Oh! Your friends, why don't you say hello?”