Chapter 37: Just a Nebula

Jungkook grew silent and hung up to see that Taehyung was right outside. After one month, the man finally showed up and stood right outside the door… Waiting to be answered and let in. Jungkook felt nervous because after a long time, he cut off all contact with Taehyung and only focused on Jimin for the longest. It was a lovely month together where they didn't even have to worry about others. But waiting this too long, delayed Jimin's recovery just so he could stay longer with his boyfriend. Up until now, Jungkook just knew days with Jimin like that has come to an end; especially since Mr. Park was coming over for a whole week.

           The young man made no hesitation and pulled the door open with just his underwear and shirtless body. Completely forgetting to put something on before meeting his best friend after a long time. By there, Jungkook didn't realize he was shirtless until he opened the door and fixed his eyes on Taehyung's perverted smile once his eyes dropped down onto the younger's abs.

          “Oh, my Kookie Crunch~ you just got the call that I was here and you couldn't even keep your clothes on!” Taehyung laughed and took off his own glasses. The older wore black pants, a dark, olive turtleneck sweater and black classy shoes like always. The man looked as if he came directly from work to show up with his hands occupied with a leather bag that held containers of Jimin's soup along with the pills and medications in the other pockets of the bag. “I'm so happy to see my lovely husband after so long! Have you missed me?”

           “Of course I did.” Jungkook teased and rolled his eyes before moving in to close the door behind Taehyung. “How's everyone at the facility? Have they missed me?”

           “No. Because if they did, I'd kill them.” Teased the younger and set the bag onto the coffee table before taking his shoes off at the entrance and only wearing pink and green mismatched socks. “I missed you more than my own parents~”

           “Stop playing around like that, Taehyung.” Jungkook responded and locked the front door right after. Almost instantly, Taehyung noticed the scratch marks down Jungkook's back; falling horizontally over his pale body. This made Taehyung grow silent and glance down quickly.

             “So… How's Lee-Young?” Taehyung asked. This time, he had a hint of jealousy grow inside him he grew unaware of before. He only fed this by playing around and teasing Jungkook, but he didn't know how much he actually enjoyed playing that little game until now.

             “I don't know. We broke up a month ago.” Jungkook announced and messed his own hair up before walking over to a couch to put on one of Jimin's oversized T-shirts. “Have you heard from her?”

              “Not really… She hasn't shown up at the facility for a while. Maybe she moved on.” The older continued. However, he couldn't help but to ignore what he just found on Jungkook's back. “Do you have anyone at the moment?”

              “Does it matter?” Jungkook asked and tilted his head. He knew he shouldn't ever deny Jimin when asked if they were dating. So, until then, he dodged it all for the sake of the older man. “I don't think it matters.”

               “But those scratch marks say otherwise.” The older retorted and folded his arms before walking to the kitchen. “Where is he?”

                “...Jimin?”

                “Yes. He has soup from his father and medications to take. Give it to him when you can. The schedule is taped to the lid of the bottle.” Taehyung grew silent right after and gazed at the mess of dishes in the kitchen.