Chapter 32: Saturn's rings

Finally, a month has passed after Jungkook ended his relationship with Choi Lee-Young and started his with Park Jimin almost instantly. They went a whole month knowing more about each other like before. Even if they started seeing each other too soon, they slowed many things down and spent more time talking about the stars Jimin soon began to warm up to once more. However, with all the good news, Jimin's road to health began to crumble at times. The man fell ill twice the new month and at times, it only scared Jungkook when it would happen. During times Jimin fell ill, Jungkook had to call Mr. Park over to help him stable Jimin's health. Leaving the couple to sleep in separate rooms for a while.

            But during the final week of the first month, Jimin's health was better and the two continued sleeping in the same room together after a long day researching about different galaxies to refresh Jimin's mind. But too much of it, made Jimin grow insane. So, not even the questions of Jimin's expedition was answered to the young astronomer. He had to wait for a while until Jimin was ready to answer him. Along the way, Jungkook also realized that the biography he planned at first for Jimin's expedition; was something he couldn't hold onto. Especially, since Jimin still couldn't seem to talk about his travel from even one month ago. It was too traumatizing. No matter how close he got to recovery, he'd fall ill due to his health trying to adjust.

            It was a bright morning with the weather slowly falling into winter. Jimin sat up from his own bed, pressed his own hands behind his body, and glanced around the astronomy-themed bedroom of his. Realizing that Jungkook was nowhere to be found. “Oh that boy… He's researching, isn't he?” Jimin whispered to himself and stood up to stretch. Only recently, Jimin began to wear just his underwear and loose sweaters to sleep since he was growing so close to his own boyfriend after a month. After a month, Jungkook and Jimin shared many kisses, after a month, Jimin was able to walk around steadily, but never run. After a month, Jimin's voice was better and he was able to laugh and complete sentences happily, and even after a month, Jungkook was completely over Choi Lee-Young.

            Jimin stood up from his own bed and stretched as he walked over to the door to pull it open. Poking his head out from the bedroom doorway to peer out in the hallway to see if Jungkook was around. “Mr. Jeon…?” Jimin called out and walked to the younger's room. Just as soon as he pushed the door open; turning the cold, copper doorknob to the side, he opened the door to see Jungkook on his own bed; researching as always. “Mr. Jeon! Didn't you get any sleep?”

             “Oh! Goodmorning, My little Mochi.” Jungkook cooed and pushed the center of his glasses up as he read from a textbook and carried a notepad by his side on the bed. The boy's hair was a mess, his glasses tented over the bags of his eyes and he wore a white T-shirt over his chest where a smudge of a fresh coffee stain still lingered. “Sorry I wasn't able to join you in bed, I was-”

         “Get up.” Jimin demanded calmly as he walked forward to see that Jungkook has been glued to the bed all night with his nose in some textbooks. “I'm scared, Jungkook. You've been sitting here and had no rest at all! Give me the book and take off that shirt; it's stained!”

          “Just give me five-”

           “Now, Jungkook.” Jimin ordered. The man then, walked up to the sleep deprived boy and pulled the glasses away from his own eyes. “What if you get sick? I can't take care of you like that.” Bickered the older as he pulled Jungkook's shirt off and took the textbooks, notepads, and pencils away from him. “Go wash up first and then you can sleep.”

            “Ah, I don't like it when my Mochi becomes so demanding. Do you want me to put you in your place, for that? Hm?” Jungkook teased as he stretched and laid back onto the bed. “I'll take one after I get up.” Jungkook assured and as soon as he closed his eyes, Jimin moved in on the bed and dropped by his side. “Now… you want to sleep with me? You just got up.”