Chapter 34: Mercury~

Warm and wet kisses spread against Jimin's pale skin during the heat of the moment. All the two could focus on was each other as if they alone lived in their own universe surrounding them entirely. The temperature grew hot and only now, Jungkook's face turned red from the feeling that has risen within them both. Jungkook was finally having Jimin underneath him. No need for a shooting star to grant him that wish nor the light of the moonlight to shine down on their pale skins.

             Abruptly, Jimin dragged his nails down Jungkook's firm back; feeling every knob to his spine, along with the strong muscles that moved in and pulled back with each grind Jungkook made right over the older man. Apparently, Jungkook just didn't see himself as someone who just went by the words as ‘boy', No, Jungkook felt more mature than that now.

            Jimin's red face pointed upwards along the decorations of glowing stars surrounding the Planet JM-95 and the Rocket B248. It felt as if Jimin's gaze always locked onto the ceiling since the feeling he received was too satisfying; it was his first time with his boyfriend and there seemed to be no rush to this at all. As Jimin's breathing grew hitched, his legs pressed against his boyfriend's hips; pressing the fabric of his red, long, thigh-length socks against Jungkook's firm muscles along his hips that made the boy thrust in deeper.

         “A-AH! AH! J-JUNGKOOK!” Jimin moaned and kept his body attached to the younger while he arched his body forward. “J-Jungkook… Jungkook…! Oh Jungkook!” Whined the man so helplessly from the pleasure he just couldn't hold back now.

           “Mmh-Ah… Ah- Jimin…” Groaned the younger in his low and deep voice; echoing into Jimin's blank mind. Jungkook just couldn't focus due to the feeling of his cock thrusting in and pulling out of the wet and tight entrance of his lover. Every little second, Jungkook locked lips with Jimin's and savored every kiss they shared. After, Jimin began to pant and gasp in between the kisses until Jungkook's pummels slowly grew faster and faster. The temperature that used to be so cold, grew hotter within seconds. “N-Ngh… Ah- Jimin…” Huffed the younger man out of breath until he wrapped his arms around Jimin's smaller frame below him. “D-Do you love it..?” The top managed to utter against Jimin's ear to give him a gentle glance and slowly pull a labored smile through his sweaty face already.

            “M-Mh! OH YES! Y-YES!” Moaned the older in pleasure, opening his eyes slightly and catching the hot and intense stare his lover gave him. He could count the balls of sweat rolling down his Jungkook's pale face and the red blood surfacing his sharp cheekbones, his soft lips and the high bridge in between his round, full moon, eyes. “J-Jungkook! Oh Jungkook! Oh it hurts… But…. But I l-love it…” Jimin cried into a heavily pant that made Jungkook lean in and kiss his lover against his forehead. By there, his nose was pressed against Jimin's and their lips hovered within seconds afar from each other.

            Heat ran down their soft bodies intertwining and grinding against each other. “Mmm-Mh! I love you… ah- o-only you…” Jungkook gruffed and glued his eyes shut to moan weakly against Jimin's red lips. He felt Jimin's hands pull him in deeper, the soft fabric of the socks rubbed against the younger's own hips and held him tighter against his body. Next, they were locked together and none of them wanted to pull away for even one more second. Their heated skins resembled the hottest temperature in the planet Mercury, their sweat falling across their own faces; looked like shooting stars to their universe.

           “J-Jungkook… AH!” The older unexpectedly shouted and arched his body once again; feeling as if Jungkook already hit his sweet spot. After Jungkook found it, he sat up straight, gliding his veiny hands down Jimin's small body and fixed over his petite hips. Now that Jungkook felt Jimin's sweet spot, he knew he wanted to keep thrusting into the older's prostate. After, Jimin no longer called Jungkook ‘Mr. Jeon' because he didn't have time to joke around his name like before. Jimin screamed for Jungkook and that alone made the young man push in harder. “A-AH… AH! YES…L-LIKE THAT! oh...OH DON'T STOP!”