Chapter 64: No Strings Attached~

Oblivious to it all, the couple had their dinner together as they kept talking about many things. Bragging about all the time they had in the world while in reality, it was just a handful of limited hours before the mission was to take place. Due to the B248 miraculously moving closer, this shortened the time they had together unknowingly.

          Jimin clung onto Jungkook within the booth and giggled with his eyes batting open and closed. He drank Soju for the first time in a while as Jungkook did the same. However, the young man only had a little so he would be able to drive to the movies or back home whenever Jimin needed to. Yet, Jimin was too drunk to watch a movie in public now. The older man giggled and rolled his hair back. He carried the stench of Soju in his mouth and it stuck to his clothes as well. The way the beverage burned through his throat as Jimin didn't care one bit. He was careless about drinking while Jungkook made sure to keep an eye on his soulmate.

           “Are we done here? You ate a lot and let's not even mention drinking too.” Jungkook spoke into a tone to tease Jimin and roll his hair back. “You're so drunk… I don't think you could go out and watch a movie, Park Jimin.”

            “N-No! Mochi wants movie…” Jimin whispered and pressed his head against Jungkook's shoulder. “Mochi wants babies too! MAKE BABIES WITH ME, MR. JEON!” The older shouted and with that, it gathered the attention of many other people nearby.

              “Are you crazy?!”

             “No… I'm Diminie!” Jimin giggled and that alone was a sign for Jungkook to take Jimin home. “Where are we going?” Asked the older in a hyper tone as Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin over his own body and took him out of the booth. “Let's play!”

              “No, you're insane, my little Diminie…” Jungkook whispered. After he paid for the meal, he took Jimin on his back and walked out with the young man to the car. “First date and you can't even make it through to the movies. Oh well, we always have tomorrow… Right?” Jungkook smiled to himself. Just then, he took Jimin to the passengers seat within the red car and set him in front. “Let's go home for the night and get some rest for tomorrow.”

          “Jungkook! Mochi wants to have babies!” Jimin pouted and ran his hands up Jungkook's body to then pull him closer to his. Not wanting to let Jungkook go for more than a second. “I want to have children.”

          “Are you kidding me? Oh darling, you can't have babies.” Jungkook laughed and before he could pull away, Jimin gripped onto Jungkook’s small waist tightly.

            “A-Adoption… Adoption works too!” Jimin begged and left Jungkook to caress Jimin's hair back and smile. “Can we…?”

             “Let's focus on us for now… Okay? Then we get married and then we'll talk by there.” Jungkook assured and leaned in to leave a peck on Jimin's lips before setting the belt over his own torso. “Until then… We should think about it.”

            “We can get married tomorrow!” Jimin kept giggling and covering his own mouth as soon as his face turned a bright red. “Married at the beach!”

              “Cool it, Darling. We can't get married now. It would be a whole year until we marry.” Jungkook assured, reaching the driver's seat and closing the door afterwards. “You're out of your mind! Drunk and childish.” Jungkook cooed as Jimin kept giggling and gazing out the window. “Let's go home. We can watch a movie tomorrow night.” All Jimin could hear at that moment was Jungkook's response to having a child. Surely, he was drunk but who knew he even had the future already planned out? As astounding as that began to sound to Jungkook's ears; he just couldn't help the fact that he felt the atmosphere grow a little too thick. Something was bound to happen, but he didn't know what it was. Was it just a feeling?