Chapter 65: Golden Stars~

Heavy and sharp breaths against close embraces; Jungkook kept Jimin under him and pointed his gaze down to focus on his lover like this. Only Jimin made Jungkook feel this way even after such a long day. Jungkook pressed his head pointing down and began to suck a hickey along Jimin's neck. “Mm-Mm… J-Jungkook…” Jimin breathed softly. Jungkook almost wanted to go rough and hear Jimin moan out of breath and have his lover shouting his name. But he had to be gentle.

         Jimin kept his legs locking Jungkook in and closer to his own body to feel his lover's hard cock thrust into him roughly. In every angle and every part, Jimin was left moaning and throwing his head back at the size of Jungkook. “M-Mh! OH JUNGKOOK!” Jimin gasped loudly as if he wanted to reach his climax after their sweet and gentle intercourse. “J-Jungkook… Jungkook! O-Oh harder!” Jungkook listened to Jimin whimper and jolt his own hips forward until his legs locked completely over the younger's hips. By there, Jungkook picked up his pace, thrusting in and out and raising his hips to thrust into Jimin's wet entrance continuously. “A-AH! AH, AH!” Jimin cried and pressed his head back; licking his lips and dragging his nails down the young man's back.

          The headboard banged against the wall, the bed's springs began to squeak and wet slaps grew even more louder. Jimin's moans were cut off and loud, echoing and crawling into Jungkook's mind as he had his soulmate underneath him. “MH- J-Jimin… Oh I-I want to cum inside…” Jungkook huffed; breathing into pants and combing Jimin's hair back. Only then, their skins touched in heat and sweat ran down their muscles. Jungkook felt the wet tip of Jimin's member just gush his pre-cum out the tip. Followed after, Jungkook pulled out and dropped his own hand to pump the length of himself.

      As Jungkook touched himself and stroked his erection, he applied more of the warm lube along Jimin's rim. There, Jungkook slowly mocked Jimin by running his wet index finger along Jimin's pink and stretched rim. “Getting impatient… My Love?” Jungkook asked and looked down to see Jimin's body move and arch as he waited. The submissive locked his hands along the horizontal bars of the headboard and closed his thighs in to rub the heated feeling against himself.

        “M-Mh… Mh y-yes… Yes, Mr. Jeon..” Jimin whimpered to himself. Jungkook smirked at how he made Jimin feel for him. It made the young dominant deepen his lustful stare at Jimin to see him grow so vulnerable like this. “D-Don't t-tease me… I want you to l-love me… Make love to me…” Jimin whispered and with those words being wished, Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin's legs open and turned Jimin over along with his own body. Having Jimin rest over his dominant's body from that very moment. “J-Jungkook… l-let me ride you…” As gentle and simple that suggestion began to sound, it made a smirk paint over Jungkook's face as Jimin's hands dropped onto the bars of the headboard once more. “I-I'll go fast…”

       “Then do it…” Jungkook's whisper was so demanding, Jimin spent no other second to just sit there. “M-Mh… Oh Jimin!” Jungkook moaned as soon as Jimin's hips started to grind over Jungkook's cock and his entrance pushed down and deeper into the young dominant's hard cock. “A-AH!” Gruffed the younger and rose his legs up to rest over the bed while his feet were pressed over the mattress. Feeling the temptation of thrusting upwards and having Jimin scream his name. But, that was something he had to fight back for now.

         “M-MH! OH JUNGKOOK! AH-AH AH I WANT IT HARDER!” Jimin screamed out of spite as Jungkook was panting and only took a moment to raise his hands up to hold Jimin's hips in place before thrusting on his own. He couldn't fight back anymore and wanted Jimin to ride him, yet, as soon as Jimin cried for him, he couldn't fight the strong urges. “Ngh-AH AH! AH!” Jimin had a pitch to his moans as they fell feminine. That's when Jungkook knew he was giving Jimin so much pleasure for that very moment. It wasn't until then, Jimin removed one hand from the bar and dropped it over his mouth that began to drool from the sensual intercourse. “M-Mh! Oh Mr. Jeon! I-I'm going to cum!” Breathed the older desperately as his head pointed down at Jungkook biting his own lip and keeping his eyes shut each time he jolted his hips forward.