Chapter 21: The outlined constellation

Jungkook spent a good minute that night; staring at Jimin and smiling to himself each second he had. Everything was silent around them since the movie alone wasn't at maximum volume and the only sound that could be heard was Jimin's gentle breathing. “You're such a heavy sleeper. You didn't hear anything I said… Of course, I'm glad you didn't. I'm the most confusing guy you'll ever come across and that would have left you questioning everything…” Jungkook whispered and by there, he then rolled Jimin's soft hair back and started to blush. “I don't want to hurt you like I did earlier…” Jungkook continued and by there, he finally stood up to take Jimin to bed.

             Jungkook knew Jimin wanted to sleep in the same room as the younger, so the boy complied with Jimin's wishes and stood up to carry the older in his arms. The young boy had Jimin carried bridal style and took a moment to look at Jimin's head thrown in close against his chest; softly pressing his soft face against it too. Jungkook couldn't help but to walk slower to make this feeling of carrying Jimin in his arms, last longer. As soon as Jungkook reached his own bedroom, he approached the bed and turned so he could softly rest the older down over the warm covers of his own, wide, bed. “You'll sleep with me…” Jungkook whispered to Jimin as he set the older man over the white and warm covers. After that, he towered over Jimin, seeing how still and quiet the man slept through it all.

            “Good night, Jimin…” The boy spoke in a soft and deep tone while he was still over Jimin and took one more minute before turning over on the bed and dropping onto the spot right by Jimin. “Ah… I hope this isn't too weird… Is it weird? I don't know why you wanted to share a bed with me… You say it was so you can get used to it, but I… I just feel like there's something more to it. My feelings are so unstable right now. I think I'm clinging onto you because I'm not with her at the moment. I think I'm desperate… I go for you because I'm desperate… Right? Or do I just like you?” Jungkook asked, having his body rest on his side as he faced Jimin now. “Or… I just like you…” Repeated the young astronomer as his vision just locked onto Jimin's charming and adorable face. “Maybe I do…” Jungkook concluded, laying by Jimin and raising his hand over the older's shoulder before pulling his hand back quickly and kept his hands to himself while he laid next to the older.

            Once the sun rose up the following morning, Jimin was in bed with Jungkook. The younger had his arms wrapped around Jimin and had his chin resting over the older's head ever so gently. Their bodies were against each other and they shared their soft and gentle breaths while they slept in each other's arms for the second time. Jimin opened his eyes to drop his focus onto Jungkook's firm muscles hiding under his chest. Just last night before he fell asleep and was left gazing at Jimin, Jungkook was sure to change into his sleep wear that consisted of a white tank top and black, silk, bottoms to sleep in.

           “Oh, not again…” Jimin thought and glided his gaze to lock onto Jungkook's neck and the sharp collarbones above his firm muscles. “I never knew he worked out…” The older spoke in his mind as he then began to blush. “He's going to blame me once he wakes up. I need to move before he finds me blushing…” Jimin panicked in his mind and began to move away from Jungkook. He didn't want to move from the young man's warm embrace, but Jimin had to just to avoid making things awkward with his own friend. Once Jimin pulled Jungkook’s arms away from around his own, smaller, body, he heard the younger begin to let out soft laughs as his eyes were kept shut like he was still asleep.

          “Leaving me as a one-night stand? You're so mean to me, Jimin.” Jungkook teased and opened his eyes to then release Jimin. “I hug a lot in my sleep. Don't think about it too much, it was my fault.” Jungkook told the older as he then pulled back and stretched on the spot next to Jimin. “Enjoyed our little date?~ Ah, I know… I'll stop teasing you with this.” Jungkook murmured and then stood up. “Alright Jimin, tonight I think we should stargaze.”