Chapter 59: To Protect the Stars

Anger, fury and jealousy flowed through Jungkook's system as he held his scary glare onto Namjoon until the older rolled his eyes and continued to stare at his friend. Eventually, Jungkook lightly licked along Jimin's hidden hickey under his dress shirt and by there, Jimin pulled his head back into a flinch and shoved Jungkook playfully. “Jungkook, no!” The older uttered into a giggle as Jungkook finally pulled his eyes away from Namjoon; resting his hands over Jimin's shoulders and finally focusing on his lover. “No more! Get to training.”

          “Fine. I'll stop for now~” Jungkook whispered and rolled Jimin's hair back once more. Of course, Jimin caught the sudden change of attitude Jungkook had. He seemed more tense, more possessive and very touchy outside of a private room. Jungkook seemed to try hard to make Jimin his out in public. Of course, Jimin had no intentions of depicting this as an off behavior… He knew this was how Jungkook began to show his love in public, but what he didn't know was the fact that Jungkook only did this to remind Namjoon that Jimin was only his. No one else's but his.

          As Jungkook stood by the doorway to the chamber, he made sure Jimin walked into the training room first and didn't allow him to stay behind where Namjoon was able to reach him. With such jealousy, this was enough to have the younger become so controlling over his own boyfriend. Namjoon knew what Jungkook was doing and he just couldn't seem to bear the thought that he watched the video Taehyung recorded of the couple making love in the small supply room. Namjoon was utterly disgusted about it and he couldn't bury the fact that he was completely jealous and very envious. He had his own wife, but then again, he grew to love her now and for Jimin, he always hid his love towards him.

        Eventually, Jungkook went into the training simulation as Jimin walked into his own spot; monitoring the simulation and guiding the two within the pod set under water. “The two of you look so silent today…” Jimin whispered and kept his finger over the button to talk into a microphone placed within their suits. “What's wrong?”

         “Namjoon broke my phone and Jungkook got mad at me…” Taehyung mumbled and made a pout as his arms remained folded. “Now I need to get it fixed…”

         “Why did Jungkook yell at you?” Jimin asked and with that, Jungkook slowly turned his head to glare at Taehyung. This wasn't scaring Taehyung at all, rather, it was making him worry about the young astronomer. He felt that maybe his love for Jimin and desire to keep him his; was enough to make him grow as scary and possessive as he seemed.

         “He… didn't want me to be late for training. I guess I was just… very careless.” Taehyung stated and slowly rose his hand to turn off his own microphone so he could look at Jungkook. Jungkook knew Taehyung lied and all was left was the fact that Jungkook should be able to tell Jimin the real reason why Jungkook scolded Taehyung like that. “Jungkook… What's going on with you? You know Namjoon would never try to take Jimin away even if he still loved him. Calm down, you look scary.” Taehyung whispered to Jungkook as the younger sighed and pressed his head back.

         Jimin watched how Taehyung kept his own microphone on mute as he talked to Jungkook. Jimin couldn't help but to grow curious about this situation altogether! “What are you two talking about now?” Jimin questioned into the microphone as Jungkook looked up at the camera and smiled.

         “Can I… Tell you later?” The young man asked as Jimin agreed to it. As long as Jungkook wasn't going to tuck it away from Jimin, Jimin felt like he was able to bear a long wait for the truth if he had to.

          “Later… Alright, then.” Jimin replied before sitting back and watching over the two. Later on, Jungkook and Taehyung still sat in the simulation while Jungkook was beginning to feel like he was going to lose it. He bit down on his lip and looked around the same and small pod as before. The young man was tired and he began to feel as if his pain would double like this. He spent each and every single day, sitting in the simulation and waiting. It was absolute torture and even Taehyung had times where he wanted to scream as well. But of course, this was only normal where they only adjusted to the tough atmosphere.