Chapter 35: Breaking atmosphere

Thirty minutes after their intercourse, Jungkook rose his head and checked up at Jimin over his chest. The older man had his adoring eyes shut closed as Jungkook's hands slowly fixed over his hair, and his warm, pale, delicate, skin. The younger man then dragged his soft fingertips down Jimin's hair, to his face so carefully. “Sleeping already?~” Jungkook whispered to his boyfriend and kissed his Mochi's forehead. “Get up, Mochi… we need to take shower and I need to clean these covers…” The man whispered, trying to wake Jimin up in a calm and soothing tone to his low voice. However, the man was still fast asleep. “Mochi, Mochi, Mochi… Mochi!” Spoke the younger repeatedly as he began to poke Jimin's face repeatedly until a hum was heard.

         “Mmh..” Hummed the older man. Jimin was sleeping due to how the heated intercourse drained his weak energy like nothing. But now, he was feeling slightly more energized compared to the seconds after he came to Jungkook's rough thrusts that made him scream endlessly. Looking back at the moment gave Jimin glee; but at times it gave him embarrassment to see his boyfriend like that so suddenly. Overall, Jimin never had any regrets or shame for committing something he knew he would eventually do with whoever he was with at the time. Finally the time has passed and Jimin was still counting stars each time he thought back on it all. It just couldn't be diminished from his own mind.

             “Let's take a shower together…” Jungkook moved in and caressed Jimin's face to his. “I'll carry you if you can't walk…”

              “Why do I need help to walk? I… I already know how to.” Shot back the older softly as he rested his head over Jungkook's chest like before. “Let's go together.”

              “Oh, sweetheart!” Chuckles then followed after Jungkook's words. “You really are clueless to this. There's always a downside to the bottom.”

              “C-Clueless to what? W-What downside?” Fretted Jimin as his eyes widened. “W-What's going to happen to me?! I knew I should've waited until marriage-”

              “Mochi!” Jungkook rose the tone to his voice and began to laugh seconds followed. “You just won't be able to walk. Since that was our first time, I think I got carried away there and… went a little rough… Did I? I thought I was gentle.”

               “Gentle? Gentle.” Jimin giggled and shook his head almost instantly. “You tried to kill me….” The man whispered into a laugh until Jungkook pulled Jimin into his arms forcefully and smiled at him.

               “You're right, ah… I was so close to killing you anyways.” Teased the younger man. Jungkook sat up with Jimin in his arms and began to kiss him along his gentle and soft lips. “Let's take a shower. I don't want to wait so long for it again.” The man claimed, lifting Jimin into his arms as he stood up. Carrying the older into his arms so suddenly. Jungkook walked with Jimin to the bathroom they both shared; separating the two from their own rooms.

               Eventually, their bathrobes hung from the bathroom towel hangers against the door. Inside the warm bathroom, Jungkook stood in front of the shower dividers with Jimin. But, the older man stood there, gazing at his own body through the mirror in silence. His eyes danced across the clean mirror to gaze at hickeys around his nipples and even on his neck. Jimin kept staring at his own love bites decorated over his pale skin until Jungkook finally moved in and hugged him from the back. The two were still naked against each other's skins as they right before the mirror to glance at their own bodies.

           Jungkook had multiple pink scars across his pale back, Jimin had hickeys around his chest and even one on his neck. The two stared at their love bites and scars until, Jungkook threw his arms around Jimin to pull him into a back hug. “I said let's take a shower. Not stare at ourselves for a while.” The man stated and rose his hand up along Jimin's skin to softly stroke the hickey over Jimin's neck with the index of his finger. “Why… Do you keep staring at it? Are you scared of this?”