Chapter 57: Connecting the dotted Stars~

Soft and gentle gasps filled the small room as Jimin kept his hands fixed against the wall and let out sharp huffs. "Mm- J-Jungkook... Be gentle.." Jimin requested and looked back to meet eyes with the young man. "I-If you go harder, I-I'll get louder..." Only whispers Jimin seemed to murmur as he then watched the corners of Jungkook's lips curve into a smile. "Jungkook..."

"Shh... I'll be gentle. I won't hurt you, Baby..." Jungkook whispered. He slowly teased Jimin's cock and guided his hands up Jimin's length to hear the older whimper to himself. "Here...?~" The younger man's whispers were so daring against Jimin's ears and each time Jimin closed his eyes, Jungkook leaned into kiss Jimin's ear softly. Licking upwards against his neck and finally teasing the tip of his tongue over his own earlobe. "My Jimin..."

Deep down, Jimin couldn't contain himself. His hips moved in a sensual way in satisfaction and his breathing increased. As soon as Jungkook began to touch the bottom's sensitive cock, Jimin suddenly closed his thighs in and threw his head back. Allowing Jungkook's lips to kiss and spread against Jimin's neck. "Mm-mh! Oh Jungkook! I-I can't... It's going to be too hard..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook's hands rolled up to hold his lover against his own body. Jimin's head rested back against Jungkook's shoulder as the dominant swiftly shot his hands up Jimin's tank top and dress shirt to guide the index of his fingers over the hard nipples and soft areola just hiding under Jimin's top. "I-I... I can't... k-keep quiet..."

"Fine..." Jungkook whispered, pulling his hands away from Jimin and turning him around. There, they locked gazes and Jungkook only focused on Jimin; licking his own lips in satisfaction before pulling his tie from his own collar. "I'll make sure you won't utter a word..." As soon as Jungkook pulled down his own, black, soft, tie, the dominant cocked his head to the side and waited for Jimin's approval. "Can I put this on you?"

"P-Put... It on me..." Jimin's answer was more of a soft command towards Jungkook as the young man just couldn't refuse. Jungkook moved the tie in forward and wrapped it from in between his plump lips, his teeth, and tied it from the back of his head. Only now, Jimin was silenced. Jungkook then felt free to push Jimin against the wall and tug his clothes off his lover's body. He waited for Jimin for far too long, Jungkook almost forgot how perfect the pleasure felt especially when he makes love with the one he admired. Jungkook tugged Jimin's pants down along with his underwear, dropping it down halfway until they reached the solid ground.

Jimin rolled his own dress shirt up along with his own tank top until Jungkook's hands began to spread upwards against his pale torso. Jungkook observed Jimin's body and guided his own hands up and down along every curve, every crease falling alongside Jimin's body. With a simple touch, Jimin began to fantasize the feeling he longed for when having Jungkook go down on him like before. Almost instantly, Jungkook leaned in, pressing wet kisses against Jimin's pale skin and picking Jimin's hips up almost instantly. Jungkook lowered his slacks and unbuckled his belt until Jimin began to feel the growing bulge of his partner, tease his own.

"Mochi... I love you..." Jungkook whispered and pressed his hips against Jimin's until the older began to lock his legs around his dominant. Slowly, Jimin's smaller hands dropped over Jungkook's pants and tugged them down with each, pleasurable grind the dominant did over the man's fragile body. They shared their own heat that matched up and only now, their erections begged to touch against each other's. Impatience pumped through the dominant and all Jungkook could do at that moment was to finally pull down his pants and press his wet tip against Jimin's soft rim. He circulated the tip against Jimin's entrance and had the older press his head against the wall until Jungkook teased his tip inside the bottom's entrance. As soon as he pressed in his tip, Jimin bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes.