Chapter 49: Underneath the bright Moonlight~

“W-What are you doing to me, Jeon Jungkook?” Huffed the young man into a whisper as he then bit down on his bottom, red, lip. “Mh~” Wet kisses led down Jimin's pelvis as Jungkook glided his eyes up to his lover once he kept Jimin's tank top rolled up. “M-Mr. Jeon~” Jimin spoke into his usual tease as Jungkook smirked at that moment and glided his hands down to Jimin's hips; maintaining his seductive glare over at his lover.

              “I see you're getting hard… did you miss me that much? What will you do tomorrow when I'm gone again?~”

               “Miss you m-more than I did today…” Breathed the astronaut and right there, Jungkook chuckled and rose Jimin's shirt above his chest to cover the older man's face all together. “Mh- Mr. Jeon…”

               “Again with the name~ you know… It doesn't seem to bother me as much as it did before… Guess I took it as you addressing me as a stranger.” The young man whispered with his gentle whispers as he then began to trace his index finger along the bulge Jimin had growing from the center of his crotch. “I don't even need to play any music for you to stay calm… You're already doing it all on your own.” Jungkook then began to kiss Jimin's bulge and inhale the sweet scent of Jimin's briefs that smelled like the fabric softener of ocean breeze. “So shameless…”

               Within seconds, Jungkook began to lick upwards and cause Jimin to huff under the shirt that tented over his red face. “M-Mr… Mr. Jeon!”

               “You're even impatient with me~ who are you to boss me around?” Jungkook asked and tilted his head to slowly pry the waistband of his lover's underwear down to finally lock eyes onto Jimin's cock that sprung up once the young man removed Jimin's underwear. “I know you've waited too long…”

               “M-Mr. Jeon…t-touch me…” The older demanded and the younger was glad to follow, he slowly rose his hands along the under-thigh of the older man's legs to feel the soft fabric of the long socks Jimin wore. “T-There… please…”

               “Hmm… Here?~” Jungkook asked and suddenly pressed Jimin's knees back against the bed to throw his head down and leave kisses in between Jimin's balls. “How about… Here?” Jungkook questioned while his whispers against Jimin's balls gave him a shiver down his spine.

               “Mm-mh! O-Oh Mr.Jeo-” Without a warning, Jungkook suddenly opened his mouth and let out his sharp huffs against the base of Jimin's cock. Within seconds, Jimin's eyes widened to the feeling of Jungkook beginning to lick along the sides of his cock and make him gasp so suddenly. “M-Mr… MR. JEON! O-Oh… A-Ah!” The man then arched his body forward as Jungkook rose his hands up to pinch and knead Jimin's nipples while he licked along the base of his boyfriend's cock.

              “M-Mh… Jungkook!” Jimin began to lick from under the tank top over his face from the sensation while Jungkook resumed trailing his tongue along Jimin's cock to send shivers through Jimin's body. The pale bottom moaned while he felt the heated sensation rise through his blood, the feeling was too pleasurable, Jimin couldn't hold back his soft mewls. The older then took off his shirt completely to gasp in some air while his eyes focused onto Jungkook's pale skin glowing from the moonlight beaming in. “M-MR. J-Jeon! Y-You're driving me insane!”

            “I've only just begun…” Jimin heard Jungkook and by there, he felt the younger's went tongue trail down to his entrance and the dominant began to eat Jimin out and suddenly make the older gasp. Throwing his head back to moan. “Mm-mh~”

            “AH! MMH~!” Hummed the older and threw the back of his hand against his lips while he began to moan. Loud whimpers quivered from in between his own mouth and those echoed into Jungkook's ears as always. Jungkook continued to suck and lick upwards from the underside of Jimin's anus. Once Jimin then brought his thighs to close in between Jungkook's head, the young man quickly pinned Jimin's knees against the mattress once more and tease his kisses against Jimin's sensitive slit. After all of this, Jungkook was leaving Jimin squirming against the bed with his own mewls being cut off by loud moans. “O-Oh… Oh Jungkook! I-I love it…”