Chapter 50: The heat of two waves~

The younger's hand pressed down forcefully against the mattress as Jimin's hand was caged under Jungkook's tight grip. There, they made love; the bed was squeaking in sync with the headboard banging against plain wall that followed with loud groans coming from Jungkook's mouth. Every loud and sharp gruff the young dominant gave, left Jimin biting his own bottom lip to silence his own. The bottom already reached his climax and his cum was already running down his torso along with the younger man's body as well.

            “O-OH JUNGKOOK! J-Jungkook… Oh it feels so good…” Jimin whimpered against his own hand that echoed into soft cries that were cut short in between. He felt the rough and wet thrusts his partner served him; Jungkook's hips moved into a rotary motion, gliding his hips back and sliding them forward to make Jimin gasp with each time he pushed himself inside Jimin's wet entrance that had cum rushing down the crease of his anus. “M-MH! OH F-FUCK! I-I'm g-going to lose it! I-If you go any harder, I-I'll break!” Jimin cried and arched his body with endless moaning coming out as always.

             Jungkook savored every little feeling he experienced through it all; the tight entrance of Jimin clenching his walls in desperately, his wet hole along with sweat sliding down his forehead and making the strands of his brown hair stick to his face; was such a lovely view on Park Jimin. Jungkook admired his star as he kept Jimin's hips over the bed to grind in deep like always. It was their second time now and Jimin always felt like each and every moment spent with Jungkook was just another dream to his illusion. But Jimin was pretty sure it was all real to him now.

             The love they made, the kisses they shared and the stars they counted once they were aligned, made Jimin keep his eyes open to stare at his lover through the heat of the moment. Their hands were still locked together and skin brushed against the other's wet skin. By now, their own cum glistened with their sweats that rushed down their own skins. Jimin learned to love Jungkook and the young man felt the same towards him. Only now, they lived together to see what journey their story had yet to tell.

            “J-Jimin…” Jungkook groaned and his eyes closed shut, his thrusts grew slower and his hands gripped tighter against Jimin's hips and his hand; which they never broke apart even once while their skins were locked against each other's. “B-Baby… I'm… I'm going to cum!” Jungkook hissed and gritted his teeth while Jimin then motioned his body upwards against Jungkook, making the young dominant turn over to his own back and have Jimin sit over his cock once more to ride him. They kept their hands locked and pressed against the warm bed sheets of the mattress and their heated bodies in sync. Right there, Jimin began to drop his gaze over to peer down at Jungkook with his face never failing to match with his lover's in red. “O-Oh… What do you want, J-Jimin?”

              “I-I want it… inside… L-Like before..” Jimin moaned in separate sentences as always until Jungkook slammed his free hand against Jimin's ass cheek to squeeze along his own palm. “P-Please… Oh-Please!” Whimpered the man desperately until the younger loosened his grip locked onto Jimin's hand to guide it up his partner's cheek and then pull him in to a wet kiss once more. Jungkook broke the kiss in between to huff and stop grinding since Jimin was already riding him all on his own. The younger held in his cum from the warm sensation of Jimin's wet insides wrapping against his big cock and Jimin's soft skin brush against the younger. “C-Cum… Inside of me..”

           Jimin's whispers were all Jungkook needed to hear as he swiftly thrusted upwards; jolting his length into Jimin's asshole and came inside of him. Layers and ropes of warm cum shot inside Jimin as the older gasped louder to scream along with Jungkook’s loud moans accompanying it. “AH! AH JIMIN!” Moaned the dominant as Jimin leaned over his lover and huffed so heavily. Finally, they were done and all was left was Jungkook to pull out and hold Jimin close to him as always. “H-Ah… Ah.. Oh, Jimin… You've made me the happiest man alive…”