Chapter 40: Pluto

Mr. Park took a second to think about what he just saw on his own son's neck and stood in the kitchen with his hands planted against the kitchen counters and his eyes locked onto it as well. “No… It can't be. He wouldn't have gotten it from Jungkook. Jungkook has a girlfriend! I know very well that boy would never cheat on the girl he's been with for two years straight!” Mr. Park complained and took a double take outside the kitchen to see Jimin pressing his head against Jungkook's shoulder happily. “Maybe it was just a one-time thing… where Jimin just couldn't keep his hands to himself. I know Jimin isn't girls at all… So, this could only mean Jungkook…”

           The elder then sighed to himself as he set the containers out of the leather bag along with the thermo filled with hot soup. He originally planned to leave to take care of Jimin himself, but the elder began to wonder if this was all a trick for Jungkook to have the vulnerable astronaut in his arms. The thought of it made Mr. Park grow silent and tilt his head at the sour thought that overcame him. He just didn't know what to do but just pull Jungkook aside to talk to him when the time was right. Until then, Mr. Park watched the two pay attention to the show they watched, ‘The Cosmos' while they were in contact happily and never broke off for one second at all.

           Eventually, Jimin fell asleep with his hot fever dropping from a dangerous state. Jungkook smiled just knowing that Jimin's illness wouldn't follow him out for a whole week, which will have to mean that Mr. Park wasn't going to stay for that long. As Jimin closed his eyes to take a short nap right by his boyfriend, Jungkook took the chance to pause the episode they were on and turn off the television to then take Jimin to his own room.

           “Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing?” Mr. Park asked as Jungkook carried his lover into his arms.

             “I'm taking him to bed. He fell asleep… I'll be quick.” The younger claimed and walked off with his hands holding Jimin's body with the older's head over his shoulder. Jungkook carried Jimin to the room and had his hands fixed over Jimin's rear until he set him onto the bed within the astronomy room. “I love you, Mochi.” Jungkook whispered as Jimin opened his eyes slightly and tugged the collar of Jungkook's black sleeved shirt to pull him close enough to make him stay for a kiss. Almost instantly, Jungkook pulled back and looked down at Jimin's sly grin plastered across his pale face. “A-Are you crazy?”

            “It's just a kiss~” Jimin whispered and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck to pull him in closer and have their noses touch. “He's not here, so I wanted to kiss you…”

             “Mochi, you're going to get us in big trouble! and by us, I mean me!” Jungkook whispered and moved up to pin Jimin's hands above his head so suddenly. “Just for a week… Okay? Get some rest. If you need anything, let me know.” The man mentioned. By there, Jungkook got up and started walking to the door when Jimin suddenly called out to him.

               “Jungkook…” Jimin called out and smiled happily to hide his sick and pale face. “I need one more thing.”

                “What is it, Mochi?”

                “You~” Jimin cooed as Jungkook laughed and blew a kiss to his lover before walking off and closing the door behind himself. Jungkook was worried to have Jimin flirt with him especially since Mr. Park was around them constantly. Yet, Jungkook had no intentions to turn down the fact that he was with Jimin when questioned. However, showing how much he loved him blindly around Mr. Park was something Jungkook held back on.

               “Ah, I guess we can't hug to sleep or-” Jungkook's thoughts were quickly cut off once his eyes met with Mr. Park at the end of the hall with his arms folded. “Mr. Park?”