Chapter 36: A Meteorite

That night, Jungkook served Jimin herb tea, yet Jimin only left it halfway down the base of the white mug. Not even the older could finish the tea on his own. Every second, he felt like he was getting worse by then. Jungkook of course, didn't dare to keep his distance away from his Jimin and hugged him close. The young man made Jimin wear an oversized, white, sweater and baggy, loose, white, bottoms with matching socks as well. The young man had Jimin wrapped around in a blanket to keep him warm against his body. By now, his body temperature rose and he began to cough into his small hands as his eyes were kept shut.

         “You'll get better, Jimin. Even if I have to call your father, it's the only way I can keep you healthy. Sometimes… I can't do this on my own. …” Jungkook whispered to himself to guide his hands up Jimin's gentle body that grew frail like glass within seconds. “I might do something wrong and hurt you for many years to come. You're still so fragile…” Whispered the younger. For the remainder of the night, he hugged Jimin close and pressed a kiss over his lover's forehead. “I'll have to call him in the morning…” Concluded the man in his head.

            By dawn, Jungkook woke up to see that Jimin turned away from his lover and dangled his head over the edge of the bed. Jimin was awake; However, he couldn't sleep right after coughing and experiencing discomfort. Jungkook noticed Jimin was awake and he only tilted his head to focus on Jimin more.

            “How are you today, Mochi?”

            “H-Horrible…” Jimin whispered and pouted right after. “You tried to kill me!”

            “No I didn't. Lay down correctly or else you'll get a headache.” Jungkook replied. The younger then fixed Jimin over the bed and fluffed his pillow right behind him. “Look at you.. You're as pale as a ghost and your nose and eyes are red. My Mochi… I'll cook something for you and bring a hot towel for you to place over your forehead. How does that sound?

          “Y-Yes… Ah, thank you…” Jimin's voice then fell silent as he let off a huff right after. “Oh Jungkook… m-my body hurts…”

            “I know, Mochi.” Jungkook replied. By there, the younger man then moved his head in and kissed Jimin's forehead. “Stay strong for me, Okay, Mochi?”

             “Mmh…” Jimin hummed. By there he started to cry once Jungkook got up from the bed. “J-Jungkook… Don't go..” Jimin cried softly and made Jungkook look back and let out a chuckle that erupted seconds after. “S-Stay here… with me…”

            “Oh you're so clingy, My love.” The young man spoke and walked towards the door when Jimin sat up and cupped his own face to cry and suddenly let out a cough. “I'll be quick and I'll bring you some tea and get you breakfast. Nothing fried and only healthy.” Jungkook assured.

             “I-I… I wanna go with you too…” Jimin cried and covered his hot and red face. “Please…”

             “Oh Jimin, please lay down. I know it's too much for you. But please bear with me, my Mochi.” The younger continued to speak gently until Jimin laid back and turned over to hug himself in silent sobs. “Ah, I hate leaving him like this…” Jungkook thought in his hollow mind that was only filled with the thoughts of Jimin in the early morning. Jungkook walked over to the other bathroom right outside his room and got ready for his day in there. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and wore a facemask before leaving the bathroom so quickly.

           Jungkook then walked into Jimin's room and picked up his phone that was charging over the nightstand. Jungkook approached his phone and picked it up right when it was fully charged after a long night. On the lock screen of his phone, he had a picture of Jimin smiling as if he took the picture himself and snuck it into the lock screen. But as always, Jungkook didn't mind it because he would smile at the pictures Jimin took on his own. They were always like surprises when Jungkook would access his phone and see new pictures Jimin took to leave in there.