Chapter 2✅

"So Stiles if I didn't know better I would think you have a certain twinkle in your eyes and you've not stop smiling since you got home, spill woman".

Stiles take a bite of her lasagna and swallows watching Lydia waiting impatiently on her for an answer.

"I met a guy today when he saved me from getting run over by a man who ran a red light. We went to Starbucks and now he has ask me out on a date to a movie and dinner".

"What does he look like?" ask Lydia excitedly.

"Well I don't need to tell you what he looks like it's Derek Hale".

"Are you serious this is a big deal, he's seriously a nice guy. I know someone who has worked with him, she said he was lovely and kind to her".

Stiles smiles this is why she loved Lydia so much, most people would mention Derek's billions first. Lydia was impressed by him being a nice guy.

"So when are you seeing him?"

"This Friday", Lydia's face shows panic.

"Oh good we have plenty of time to find you a nice dress, get you waxed and your hair done".

"We're just friends".

"For now Stiles but who knows maybe it will turn into something more".

"Did I tell you he can sign he's ok doing it but he's still learning his sister recently lost her hearing".

"Great so you won't need to be texting constantly on your date".

"It's going to feel so good to have a flowing conversation Lyds".

"So are we shopping for underwear as well?"

"No, we're friends for now nothing else there will be no sex".

"Mmmm".

"Don't do that you know how I feel about that".

Linda stops smirking and reach out for her friends hand, "I was just messing hon".

Stiles says nothing and resumes eating, Lydia clears the table when they finished and brings out a plate with different types of brownies. And a tub of rum and raisin ice cream".

"I'm sorry Stiles sometimes I get carried away, it's a good job I made your favourite for dessert isn't it".

Stiles look at her, "You know what happened to me unless I bring up the subject of sex. The rule in this house is we don't talk about my sex life".

"I just thought enough time had pass you know".

"Remember what I just said to you Lydia".

Lydia repeats Stiles words about sex to her, "Ok don't just say it remember it. Now this brownie is getting cold, you know I like a warm brownie and cold ice cream mixture".

When they finish eating Stiles wash the dishes and clean the kitchen before they settle on the sofa in the living room. They decide to watch Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn.

All during the week Stiles and Derek texted and Skyped each other. They talked about their childhoods, Stiles told Derek she was born deaf and Derek told Stiles he was a late bloomer.

Friday came and they decide to see the new Downtown Abbey movie. After they saw it Stiles ask Derek what he thought of it. "What did you think Derek?"

"It's not really my cup of tea but I know a lot of people like the show, come on I sat through that movie. It's only fair I get to choose where we eat". He takes Stiles hand in his, "I've always live in Manhattan all my life and there's a diner near the river I've always wanted to try. I was waiting on someone special to go there with me".